Fury

You stood there, numb.  Ahsoka stared at you, her mouth tugged into a smile.  Her eyes were sad, like they were apologizing to you.  She had her arms crossed in front of her new outfit, a black turtle-neck mini-dress, black leggings and boots, and protective arm guards.  Ahsoka really had matured into her body, growing more muscular and tall over the year you had not seen her.  Her Montrals had grown in height and her Lekku had grown down to surpass her chest.  The Togruta was now a young woman, strong and independent.  

Ahsoka peered at you through ice-blue eyes.  Her white markings above her eye lids furrowed together, expecting you to say something.  You felt everything.  Joy that she was back, anger that she abandon you, and an overcoming feeling of ... love. 

"Princess," Ahsoka said softly, stepping towards you.  "Are you alright?"

You stared at the ground, your arms crossed.  You narrowed your eyes.  

"How could you do this."  You say with a stoney expression.  Ahsoka looked taken aback, her eyes wide.  

"Y/N, what do you--"

"How could you do this?!  Kiss me, against the Jedi code, which you know I respect, then come and awaken these ... feelings in me?!  Then leave without even saying goodbye, abandoning me!"

Ahsoka cut you off quietly "I didn't want to leave, but I had to--"

"And then you connect with me through the Force, but never follow through?!  Then you come here, all--"  You look her up and down, at a loss for words.  You thought of the endless possibilities you could say to her: lovely, beautiful, mature, amazing,  sexy-- "Different!" You finally shout.  "Just--How could you?!"

You were out of breath, your eyes wide with fury.  You were drawn to her, thats for sure.  But right now, all you could see was a red anger burning up your insides.

Ahsoka looked hurt.  Her soft lips were pursed together in confusion.  You felt a pit in your stomach, and you curled slightly into yourself.  

"Come with me." Ahsoka said stubbornly, snatching your arm in her hand.  

"Hey!"  You protest, trying to pull away from her iron grip.  Ahsoka dragged you along the hallways of the Republic ship, marching straight along.  

When Ahsoka finally released you, you were in a secluded hallway by a sliding door leading to a room.  

"What the hell, Ahsoka!"  You shout.  Ahsoka's hand covered your mouth and the other grabbed you around the waist from behind.  Her strong arms lifted you off the ground and pulled you into the room. You kick and struggle, but Ahsoka had gained strength.  Once inside, the door slid shut with a hiss.  In the room was a small bed, a sink, and another room leading to a bathroom.  The walls were grey and it was cold and dark.

Ahsoka set you down on the floor and uncovered your mouth.  You exploded

"Ahsoka!  What are you doing?!  I want you to know that I'm so furious with you--If you weren't a Jedi I'd probably kill you right now!"

Ahsoka smirked.  You fumed as your hands curled into fists.

"What are you smiling at?  I can't believe you--"

Ahsoka's body pushed you against a wall, cutting you off as her lips met yours.  At first you let out a muffled yelp of surprise, but then all those feelings you had for her rushed through your body, calming you and relaxing your body.  

There was passion and heat in the kiss, and you closed your eyes.  Your hands somehow knew exactly what to do, and planted themselves on either side of Ahsoka's perfect face.  Ahsoka's fingers played with your hair as she kissed you, and traveled down your body to land on your waist.

She gripped your lower back, pulling you closer to her so that your bodies were touching at all physical points.  You inhaled sharply at the soft tug Ahsoka gave your waist, and the Togruta smiled against your lips.  You hands came to be placed on Ahsoka's back, exploring all the muscular curves of her spine.  

In this moment, everything was perfect.  The two of you, finally together.  It felt like the war was gone.  The room once cold was now warm, sparking joy in your heart as you pulled closer into Ahsoka.  Her mouth gently kissed its way down your neck, releasing a gasp from your lips.

"Breath, Princess," Ahsoka said, looking up at you.  

"You can't just cut me off every time I annoy you."  You whisper, smiling. "It doesn't--"

Ahsoka's lips crushed yours once more, her hand brushing your hair behind your ear.  You sighed as she pulled away, her eyes sparked with fire.  Fireworks tickled your spine.

"Don't we have to go prepare for Mandalore?"  You breath, your hands trailing down Ahsoka's Lekku.  She shivered and looked down.

"We won't reach the planet until tomorrow."  Ahsoka gripped your waist in her hands, pulling you into her body.  Butterflies made a riot in your stomach.  "We can stay here tonight?"  Ahsoka gestured to the room you were in.

You froze, wondering what she was implying.  "umm."  You hesitate.  "You aren't asking me to--"

"Oh!  Of course not."  Ahsoka laughed.  "We should get to know each other again before..." She trailed off, leaving an uncomfortable silence.  

I mean, it wouldn't be the worst thing if--

"But, do you want to stay with me tonight?" Ahsoka asked with a weak smile.  She blushed when you blushed.  Your eyes widened when your remembered that as Force sensitive beings, you and Ahsoka could sense each others thoughts.  She might have heard what you said!

"yes!" You say enthusiastically.  Then you stare at the ground, embarrassed.  "Uh, I didn't mean to sound so aggressive its just--"

Ahsoka kissed you again, this time soft and slow.  You melted into the kiss, and whined slightly when it ended.  Ahsoka whispered "It was cute."  

Color rose in your cheeks.  "what did I say about cutting me off, Snips?" You tease. "You can't do that!"

"Well I think I just did..." Ahsoka whispered, rubbing your cheek with her thumb.  You giggled. "After all, you are my Princess."

**************

That night, after talking with Ahsoka for many hours while you lay next to her in the small bed, you huddled together to keep warm in the small room.  Ahsoka fell asleep before you, and as you propped yourself up on your elbow, you watched her body rise and fall with her calm breathing.  She looked completely content in this moment.  And as you thought about it ... you were content too.