When You Were Mine

*If Ahsoka had taken Maul's hand in the throne room*

You were dragged along the tunnels of Mandalore, still attempting to rip away from Maul's iron grip.

"Now, now," Maul purred in your ear, "We aren't in a hurry.  Why don't you just relax and enjoy?  We'll be speaking soon enough."

You grimaced, and squirmed.  You feel Maul's grin on the back of your neck.

After being pulled along as a captive for some time, you had lost sight of Ahsoka.  You were in a complete state of panic, trying to assess the situation and the best possible escape route.  No such routes occurred.  

Suddenly, you were shoved forward and released from Maul.  You gasped, relieved to be free, but was instead grabbed by two red-armored Mandalorians.  They held your arms and spun you to face the Sith Lord.

He was a demon.  Red and black markings covered his body and small horns poked from his skull.  He was grinning at you, laughing while you struggled.  You spat on his feet.

"Well now, is that any way to speak to your host?"  Maul said, mockingly.

"I'm no guest." you bit.  

Maul laughed, but turned serious seconds later.  "I was hoping for Kenobi."

You shivered.  "What do you want with Master Kenobi?"

"He and I have some ... unfinished business to attend too.  And it doesn't involve this ... child you call a friend."

You knew in your gut he was talking about Ahsoka.  A pit settled in your stomach and you swallowed, trying to seem braver than you felt.  "She's not a child.  She's a Jedi."

"Oh, a Jedi."  Maul pondered, pacing in front of you.  "Her name is Ahsoka Tano, am I correct?"

You kept your lips sealed and focused your gaze on the grey flooring of the tunnel.  

"I said--"  Maul stepped closer with a menacing grin and held a gloved hand to your face.  You felt the Force pull at your mind, persuading you to answer him. "am I correct?"

"Yes!" You shouted, the Force yanking the answer from your brain.  You gasped in pain, but Maul didn't release you.  

"Now tell me, Padawan," Maul's face was now inches from your own, his hand still pointed at your face.  "Who is this ... Ahsoka Tano?" Maul growled her name, and it made you want to scream.  You resisted the Force with all your might, but you couldn't help it.  You broke.  

Your mouth spoke words you couldn't even process before you said them.  You were telling him everything.  Getting captured by Ahsoka as your first meeting, becoming best friends, the kiss on the temple roof, your Force connection, and how you spent the night together on the Republic ship. 

When you had finished, you were gasping for breath, sobbing.  Your body had gone limp in the Mandalorian's arms.  Tears slipped off your cheeks--You couldn't believe you had cracked.  

"That's better." Maul commented, gripping your chin in his hand.  "I always love it when you people comply." He forced you to look up at him and you were so exhausted you didn't even try to fight it.  

"Bring her to the throne room." Maul sneered at you, his fingers crushing your jaw.  "She's the perfect bait for our little Jedi."

You were about to protest, yell, fight--anything to get them to let you go.  You couldn't bear to see Ahsoka lured in like this.  Just as you opened your mouth to shout, the Mandalorian to the right side of you stuck you with a needle in your upper arm.  Immediately feeling drowsy from the drug, you slumped into the arms of the Mandalorian to be carried off.