•12•

17th December - Wednesday

Another boring day at school for Taehyung. Nothing eventful happened, due to his bodyguards. One thing that was notable though, Taehyung saw his mother passed out in front of his old home. He felt no sympathy, he felt bad for not caring but he knew she didn't deserve his heart of gold.

Jeongguk on the other hand, oh boy.

"FUCK!" The alpha yelled. He was stood in place. Right hand stuck in the middle of the punching bag he has in the corner of his room. The contents of the bag were steadily pouring out, his hand would not budge. Every time he tried to move his hand, more of the grains spilled out of the bag. Who would've thought that there's a limit to how much a punching bag could take? The worst of all, Jeongguk was home alone. With no one to help, no way to get out, how will he survive. Luckily, the front door opened.

"Ggukie?" The omega called out.

"I'm in my room." Jeongguk grumbled, loud enough still for Taehyung to hear him downstairs. Footsteps were heard, gradually getting louder as the younger made his way up the stairs. The door to the alpha's bedroom was opened and-

"I- ha-hmmm-ha" Taehyung tried to stifle his laughs, it would've worked too if Jeongguk didn't look so defeated.

"Tae-" He couldn't finish speaking as the omega burst out laughing. This was a full on, toppled over belly laugh. Although Jeongguk was embarrassed at the situation, he couldn't help but smile at Taehyung. The laugh was so genuine, it made his heart throb.

Later, Taehyung helped Jeongguk out the punching bag and the pair successfully cleaned up and threw away the remains.

Now, the omega sat on the guest bed in the guest bedroom, in which he was currently residing, looking at his phone. He had dialed his father's number, it was staring back at him. But he didn't have the courage to do it. It's been years, what if his dad had forgotten about him? It was too nerve wracking. The omega locked his phone and sighed. He'll try again tomorrow.

18th December - Thursday

It was yet another uneventful day for Taehyung. The mildly entertaining thing that happened that day was Yoongi scaring Jimin at lunch, it made the boys milk come out of his nose in shock. It did make Taehyung chuckle. Just a little.

Jeongguk didn't manage to get himself stuck in something, luckily. Once Taehyung arrived home, the couple cuddled on the couch and watched a movie until dinner was ready. Once the kitchen was cleaned, Taehyung excused himself and went up to his room. He sat on the bed yet again, staring attentively at each and every number. He couldn't do it. The omega's fears got the better of him yet again. Another sigh left his lips as he swore to himself that he'll call tomorrow.

19th December - Friday

Taehyung's hands were trembling as he held the phone in his hands. The cracked screen felt rough under his soft hands.

C'mon Tae, you can do this.

With a deep breath, he quickly pressed the call button and held the phone to his ear. 3 rings, and then a voice.

"Hello? This is Kim Ryujin." Taehyung's breath caught in his throat, suddenly forgetting how his mouth worked completely. Oh my god! Speak Taehyung! "Hello? Anyone there?"

"D-dad. It's Tae."

*****

I have to self isolate for a week so hopefully I'll have time to write! I know this is short but it's almost 1am and I'm tired ;-;

Any mistakes, lemme know :)

Please show your support by commenting and voting! <3

Random question: What Harry Potter house are you in?

My answer: Hufflepuff