Chapter 1: My Past Story

-Kylie's POV-

"Linda? Linda!!" I shrieked as I abruptly sat up on my bed in the middle of the night at 2AM exactly. As cold sweat filled my forehead and dripped onto my shorts, I wondered why on earth did I even dream about Linda.

Allow me to backtrack a bit, to tell you guys that Linda was my younger sister. Unfortunately, she went missing. The story began when I was 12 and Linda was 8 and we were playing in the playground in the park next to our house during the school holidays.

"Kylie! Linda! Can you two please come back to the table and grab your food!" Shouted my Mother as she prepared the utensils and food with Father. "Okay!" Was our reply as both of us skipped gleefully across the playground and towards the picnic table.

As we were gobbling down our food, Linda went forward to ask me, "Hey...Do you want to go play hide and seek around that huge tree? Do not let Mummy and Daddy know..." while giving me a sneaky smile, which I couldn't help resisting the offer since we were ultra close that no one can break our bond.

While we were playing, it was my turn to find Linda. However, I just could not.

Every corner and every tree surrounding the huge one did not have any trace or sign of Linda. All of a sudden, I spotted a figure carrying a struggling sack which seemed very small, with an arm sticking out.

Immediately, I recognized it as Linda's because both of us wore a special bracelet with our names embroidered on them. "No...no no no! Linda! Don't take my sister away!" I screamed as loud as my lungs could handle and ran as fast as my legs could bring towards the walking figure.

Thankfully, my screams caught my parents' attention as both scurried towards me and at the same time trying their best to chase after this unknown man who kidnapped their daughter. Only in time just to see the man's van speeding away, not even allowing us to even get a glimpse of his car plate number.

We were too late...
***********************************

Soooo how did Yall find this story?
I think I really have a weird mind for making this story :P pardon meeeee.
But I hoped yall enjoyed it! :-)