Anger or Jealousy?

Seohyun: *yawns*

Juyeon: Morning sleepy head.

Seohyun: Morning...

You got up and went to the bathroom to wash your face. You out of the bathroom to see...

Seohyun: JUYEON!!!

Seohyun: JUYEON!!!

Juyeon: ....S..Seohyun...*tried to cover himself with the blanket*

Seohyun: *turns around blushing*

Juyeon: Hehe, s....sorry, I just well... came out of the bathroom and thought you went to bath as well, so...I know you, I could change.

Seohyun: *slaps forehead* Ugh, sorry.

Juyeon: I..Its good... plus you saw me in the pool.

Seohyun: Yeah, but not one on one... and you were also in the water...so I practically saw nothing.

Juyeon: But it was something...

Seohyun: Shush! Stop! Dont do this to me...

Juyeon: Adorable creature.

Seohyun: What! Did you just call me a creature.

You went up to him and faced him even though you heart wanted to explode!

Juyeon: Yes, yes I did. You adorable in a.... adorable way, but you can be fighsty and act weird like a creature.

Seohyun: *fakely sniffs* tha..that was the most amazing yet hurtful thing you've ever said to meee.

Juyeon: Huh!? What! I didnt mean to hurt youu. Sorry.

Seohyun: Hehe, gullible child....okay I should let you change, I'm gonna go to shower, I guess.

Juyeon: Okay

Seohyun: ..Oh and I dunno what to wear....

Juyeon: Oh,, yeah about that... the housekeeper (seriously dont knowing it's the right word) gave this for you to use.

Seohyun: Oh okay thanks.

You got in the shower and put on your cream/lotion and your outfit...