Chapter 3: The Current Location

Authors Note:- Dear readers now the story actually begins . Now Aidan is 17 years old , he recently turned 17.
The year is 2020 and there is no corona virus in this story yet . Enjoy... Warning there will be slight fluff (sex)
——————————————
Aidan's POV:-
I am currently waiting for my date or should I say soon to be victim , Millie Stedford , who is a 16 year old female.

I am outside her house waiting patiently. I have a car because of the money I steal from my victims cause they don't need it anymore or cause I brutally murder them .

Damn it! What's taking this bitch so long.

The only thing keeping me calm is the thought of how I will kill her .

General POV:-
Millie comes out of the house wearing a beautiful red dress . She sits in the car with "Andy Richardson" ( Aidan Gallagher's current fake name) .

Aidan kisses Millie and starts the car and they drive off.

Aidan arrives at a beautiful lake where he takes out his picnic basket and a blanket .

Aidan and Millie sit down , and Millie asks for a sandwich.

Aidan's POV :-
Millie asks for a sandwich , which I take out from the basket . I take out a knife and hold it in midair with my hand and for a second I see fear flash in Millie's eyes before I cut the sandwich and give it to her .

After eating the sandwich she starts talking about random stuff which is annoying me to no end . I wish I could just quickly slice her throat but that would be too soon . I decide to wait for a while .

I decide to to cut of her blabbering by kissing her . She melts into the kiss .
It soon gets heated and we start taking each other's cloths of.

I am completely naked and I also make Millie completely naked as well .

(AND THEN THEY MADE LOVE ) ❤️

We both are laying next to each other , exhausted.

I see her off her guard and I knew it was now or never.

I sneakily took the picnic knife and stabbed her chest once and then three more times making sure the knife reaches her heart .

She screams again but this time not in pleasure .

Unfortunately for her no one is here to save her.
I drop the body on the lake and get dressed . I decide to leave the state and head for New York City cause I have already killed 18 people in this town already .
Millie is know officially my victim number 501 . I killed 501 people in 7 years . Not bad .
Well I better get going .
Cause who knows when the police might arrive .
Time skip to the next day:-
I turn the radio on in my car and hear the headlines 16 YEAR OLD MILLIE STEDFORD HAS BEEN FOUND RAPED AND DEAD BY THE LAKE IN GREENHILL TOWN , THE POLICE HAVE CHECKED THE KNIFE FOUND ON THE CRIME SCENE AND THE MURDERER IS BELIEVED TO BE AIDAN GALLAGHER THE 17 YEAR OLD SERIAL KILLER WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR NEARLY 500 OTHER MURDERS AS WELL.

I laugh at the news . Well this year is going to be fun . I wonder who will be the next person whose blood will be splattered on my hands and body . Speaking of blood I should wash Millie's blood of me before leaving this shithole of a fucking town .

"New York City residents here I come ".
I say while I laugh a dark and insane laugh .
——————————————-
THE END OF THE THIRD CHAPTER . I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOR THE FOURTH CHAPTER WHICH WILL PROBABLY TAKE A DAY OR TWO AT MOST .
Anyway Thoughts , Comments.

If you have questions or suggestions then feel free to comment below .

See you soon.
Bye readers.