~1~ The Incident

Izuku's POV:

I was walking to the dorms with Uraraka. We heard crying half way there we went to check it out and saw a little girl crying she has bruises everywhere in her body.

I walked up to her. Right when I touched her shoulder then she hit me with her quirk and stumbled backwards "i-im s-sorry sir" the girl said and started to cry even harder "hey hey hey dont worry I didn't get hurt see I'm fine" I tried to calm her down. She slowly calmed down "so can you tell us where you got those bruises?" Uraraka ask as I pick the girl up and walk to UA to get her healed up by recovery girl.

"Mommy and daddy..." I looked at her shock how could her parents hurt her
"Do you know why they hurt you?" "They told me my quirk is to useless..."
She hid her face in my chest as a tear slowly ran down her face.

"What is your quirk?" I ask "I can make someone a neko... that's why my mommy and daddy hurt me..." I notice that she was about to cry so I hug her
'So I'm gonna be a neko, how long tho?'
I thought.

Time skip

We were in recovery girl and she healed the girl up but the girl wouldn't let go of me so i was next to her she then fell asleep I told recovery girl that I turned into a neko and ask if she could run some test for how long this is going to last.

She came back saying that it was permanent "what am I going to do now?"