Chapter 14 - Heat.

Three days have passed and you felt the heat in you only grew. It wouldn't leave and you couldn't even look at Inuyasha or Miroku without feeling it. It was now night and everyone was sleeping. You stood and slowly walked to the river. You found the only way to help you cool from the heat was going and taking a dip in the river, but it never lasted long. You reached the river and looked around before you started to take off your obi.

"Jovanka? What are you doing?" You heard and turned, seeing Inuyasha.

"Inuyasha." You said and felt the heat in you rise again. He walks up to you and you couldn't help but blush.

"You have been coming here every..." He starts and smells you. He then nods.

"Oh. I understand now. Your in heat." He says. You look confused. He sighs and leans on a tree, looking at the river.

"It means its mating season for cat demons. You being in heat means you want to mate." Inuyasha says. You blush and smell the air also but all you could smell was Inuyasha. He smelled good and you walked to smell more. You walk up to him and felt your mind become clouded as his smell became stronger.

"Mew." You say and put your hands on his chest. He looks at you and you lean up but he grabs your arms gently, stopping you.

"Jovanka, stop it." He says. You whimper.

"Mew." You say and try again but he holds you still.

"I know you want it, but your like a sister to me Jovanka." Inuyasha says. You look sad before you grow angry. You growl and grab his shirt, Moving back a bit and brought him with you. He looked shocked but you threw him to the ground and crawled on him, pinning him to the ground. You lean down and lick his neck. He tasted so good and you felt him struggling but that only made your heat easier up from the wiggling. You then moved back a bit and look at him lips. You lick yours and lean down, ready to kiss him but you stop suddenly. You sit up and have tears in your eyes as your mind become clear.

"I...I'm..." You start but move and jump in the river with a splash. It wasn't deep and only went up to your waist but it got you cooled fast. Inuyasha sat up and saw that you were facing away from him.

"Jovanka." He says and stands, moving to the river's edge.

"I'm sorry Inuyasha. I didn't mean to do that." You say slowly. You heard splashing and looked behind you. He was walking up to you. You followed him as he sat next to you in the river.

"You know, when dogs go into heat, we try and find our mate. I think I found mine, but I cant be sure till I do go into heat. I'm not sure about cats, but I can wait till your ready to go back to the camp. I don't want you out here alone with you being so vulnerable." Inuyasha says. You smile softly and lean on him, closing your eyes. He smiles and wraps his arm around you.

"Inuyasha. How long are cat demons in heat for?" You ask.

"The same as any demon. Two weeks." He says. You pout. It had only been three days.

"But I will come here every night and sit with you to help you cool off. And to make sure you don't jump any poor soul." Inuyasha says. You nod and laugh a bit. Your last thought before falling asleep was how safe he and Sesshomaru made you feel.