Ability

A  girl named Kavya ,18 years old from a city of Jammu is a girl with ability of great thinking , making words of their own, observation.She is very passionate about her studies and great ability of understanding. She is now in 12th standard and her family has so many expectations from her .They wanted to appear in tv by her name and she was doing all possible efforts to achieve her family's dream.
B

ut she did not know that this time  will come such a twist that her and her family's expectations will end.
That time a disease had spread all over the world, due to which all the school colleges and all kinds of offices were closed, due to which many school started to snd online work which needed to be in separated Mobile Phone which is not possible for Kavya because she have one younger brother and sister and for a middle class family it not possible to give 3 or invidual phones to everyone
Now it becomes great problem for Kavya, her whole year goes waste,due to which she gets very disappointed and a time comes when exam is some days near and she doesn't attended any online class or work due to which she thinks that in her whole  life,she was going to fail and it is very shameful condition for her  .All the expectations of her family were going to end ,by thinking all that only one thing come to his mind that is "Committing Suicide"
But when her mother knows about her decision, her mother advice her that Committing Suicide is not a solution of problems ,you have to face it fight it , you  have to use your ability by saying that her  mother hugged her with love and this hugg bring a hope for Kavya. She practice and learn things as much as possible.
She attempt all exams by using his ability of thinking and memorizing and get second position in her district .She Fulfilled her family's dream and show the world that marks doesn't matter, ability to achieving marks matters .