Warning & Prologue

WARNINGS BEFORE YOU READ :

This book MAY contain :

    RAPE 

    SEXUAL ASSAULTS

    KIDNAPPING

    ONE SIDED LOVE

    PAIN

    DARK LIFE 

    SELF HARMING

    MATURE SMUT

    DISTURBING ACTIONS

BUT,

I'm making it clear for once and last that I am not in support of any thing mentioned above. It's just for my story's plot and that's it.

****************************************************************************

Preview of the Story:

Wang Yibo, a billionaire's son, who was famous for his cold, heartless and unapproachable personality, was deeply in love with his childhood bestie, Jiang Amy, when they were only teenagers. Their marriage was already fixed with each other, since their birth by the both influencing families, The Wangs and Jiyangs. But for the girl's will, they sent her abroad to achieve her goals first and fulfilled her dreams while Wang Yibo learned and started handling his father's business.

While the girl was studying in Thailand, she met a cute, handsome and basically a book nerd, boy named Xiao Zhan who was around her age. Both befriended each other and hence, found a lot about themselves. Girl found out that the boy here was a transferee student and his origin was Chinese. But just like her, he also wanted to accomplish his dream first, which was to be a graphic designer, so he had moved there. He also loved that place. 

This was his last year there and he would have became independent completely and could support his poor family, residing in his village in China but he didn't know after meeting this girl and falling in love with her would cost his misfortunes and uncountable miseries. Girl was so in love with him that she soon forgot about Wang Yibo, her fixed arranged marriage and the consequences of betraying that person. She also forgot the agreements, where she had to call her soon to be husband thrice a week, tell her progress towards his dreams, and also to made a visit by herself or just inform Wang Yibo about his holidays, so that he could come over there and they could spend some time together which will help to decrease their awkwardness after marriage.

There were some rules too, which she was supposed to follow there in the different countries but she never cared because most of them were useless, like no chatting with boys, no friendship with them either and so on. Wang Yibo was already impatient about thinking about the girl's safety because It had been almost a year but there was no news about her well-being. She never called for once. It hurts! But who did he explain as he was not better at showing emotions? So as a result, he thought to pay her a visit himself without informing her. But it was his worst decision as once he drove to her place to surprise her, he saw her lying peacefully within someone else's embrace. It was like, they spent a night together and did more than chat as friends.

Their clothes were scattered on the way to the exit. Without making any noise or leaving any proof of his arrival, he returned back but with a decision in his mind. He made an investigation about that boy and his family background who was more capable and better enough than himself in the girl's eyes but after reading the handover files containing his Infos, he wanted to laugh. That poor boy and his useless family had nothing precious to preserve or provide to the girl. He was also not as good looking as himself, still he beat him in love. Still that girl dared to choose him over himself, the great majestic Wang Yibo.

He remained calm till her return. But in reality he was waiting for her to firmly decline their arranged marriage in front of everyone but the girl, who didn't know why, accepted it smilingly. That was it. Marriage celebrations started, and the girl still didn't inform anyone about his lover, not even for once, she tried to settle this matter with her childhood friend Yibo. Yibo too didn't say anything as he was happy that his girl finally understood the reality of life and chose him over that boy but he was proved wrong again. 

The auspicious wedding day arrived and the groom was waiting for the bride to come over to the altar but some seconds became minutes and minutes turned into hours. Everyone left, the media and reporters got some fantastic news to show over and over again on the Television but the stubborn and prideful man refused to leave, still waiting for her bride to come over. Just for once for actually clearing his misunderstanding, to tell  where he had done wrong that she preferred leaving him all alone, just likewise in humiliation. 

No matter what she thought about him but they were still considered as friends, couldn't she sort out this matter before taking such rash steps. Anger boiled in his eyes as he finally returned back to the girl's mansion to find her back but found out the girl wasn't there. Yibo ordered his men to find those two culprits, no matter how and from where. If they had to visit hell or heaven but he wanted them back. Love had died and revenge had been reborn.

Within two months, he actually found his waiting finished. His criminals were sitting in front of him under his mercy together, holding each other tightly. They were looking like lowkey people whom Wang Yibo liked to avoid. Torturing them for a good few days, he actually concluded that they were still smiling and the cute boy still had guts to stand in front of his eyes, so proudly.  Just he decided to break their love which would automatically crush their pride. Because except love, they didn't have anything to behold. Smirking, he released them free but not actually. He had decided to push the boy to the point where he had no option but to return to him, pleading and begging for his mercy. 

He had challenged the Controller now, he had to show him how an angry Controller would control him. His fate had been bound to himself the very same day, he came with his pretty prideful face to insult him. Now he would show him that everything surrounding him, was to remain UNDER HIS CONTROL...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thank you for taking your time, reading my book :)

Leave votes and comments, that will be much appreciable💜