Love birds

- a week later -

Melanie's POV:

Being in a relationship with Thomas is the best thing ever! I never thought it would happen, but finally it did. I'm happy! He makes me that way.
I was just dressed up and ready to go to class. Lizzy was still in the bathroom; getting ready. It was always last-minute with her. We are like total oppisites. I'm the stricked one who's always ready on time, she's the messy one who always needs to rush to get ready. Sometimes it annoys me, but I couln't live without her. We've been friends for 7 years, I need her. " Are you almost done yet?!" I yelled at her a little irritated. I heard things fall to the ground. " Almost! Give me 2 minutes!" I rolled my eyes.
'knock knock'
The boys must be there. Today was a thuesday and then we had all our morning class together. I letted them in.
" Hey.." Thomas said in his charming voice.
" Hey.." I said and wrapped my arms around his neck.
He laid his arms around my waist and kissed me.
" Come on, Liz! You almost done? They're going all clingy and fluffy again!" Jake said.
Thomas and I just ignored him.
" Does it really need to be before my eyes?" He whined a little while leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.
Thomas and I looked up. Thomas glared a little at him before speaking. " You and Lizzy did the same when you guys started dating. And besides: if you don't like it, don't watch it."
Thomas turned his gaze back to me as a smirk played on his lips before kissing me again.
Jake grumbled and bonked on the bathroom door. " Lizzy, come on!" As the words had just leave his mouth, Lizzy came outside.
Thomas pulled away from the kiss and grinned at me. " What?" I asked in an amused voice.
" You look beautiful, love..."
" Thanks.." I blushed.
He pulled my chin up. " The thruth needs to be told." He kissed me one last time on the lips before he grabbed my hand in his.
Jake rolled his eyes. Lizzy slapped him lightly against the head. " Hey!" He stated while rubbing his head.
" Be happy for them! They're our best friends!" Lizzy said.
" Alright, alright..I am." He said in a little annoyed tone.
" That's better." Lizzy grinned and pecked him on the lips. She made her way out of the room.
Jake just looked startled. " Girls.. I'll never understand them." He stated, before making his way outside.
Thomas and I snickered at his comment.
He smiled one last time at me before leaving the room together with our hands entertwined.

Thomas' POV:

As all our classes ended that day, Melanie and I decided to go to her dorm. Jake and Lizzy went to the dorm of him and I.
I closed the door behind me. Melanie already collapsed on the bed.
" Glad this day is finally over.." She stated while looking at the ceiling.
" Yeah tell me about it."
I laid myself on top of her and kissed her softly. She grinned.
" Now get of me. You're too heavy to carry too long." She stated while pushing me of her.
" You can't expect everyone to weight as light as a feather like you, love." I said with a smirk on my face; while sitting on her bed.
She grinned at me, before leaving in the bathroom and closing the door behind her.
I sighed happily and laid down with my hands under my head.

A few minutes later, I heard the bathroom door open again. And before I knew it, Melanie sat on my chest with one leg on each side of me.
I just smirked at her.
" You still think I'm light now that I'm on top of you?"
I nodded. " I still think that, yes."
She sighed and laid down next to me. I turned to her and laid on my right side.
She looked at me when she saw me looking at her.
I tugged a strand of hair behind her ear. " Doesn't make you less beautiful. To me you're perfect." I stated and kissed her forehead.
" Really?" A smile appeared on her face.
" Off course." I stated while looking in her eyes.
I laid down again. She snuggled close to me and I laid my arm around her. I stared at her in the corner of my eye without her noticing.
I smiled slightly. To me she always will be perfect. I love the way she looks. Her dark brown curly hair that goes a little bit over her shoulders, her big brown eyes, her cute little nose, her round little face, her small figure. How could I not like that? I could look at her all day. Her outside was one of the big reasons I fell in love with her, but the biggest reason is still her cute and adorable personality. She has a warm heart and always stands close to help people. She's smart, funny, sweet and kind. A lot like me, that's why we fit so perfectly in my opinion.

I heard mumbling next to me.
I stared at her. She looked confused at me.
" Did you hear me?"
I shook my head. " No."
" I asked when we should go home to tell our parents."
I shrugged. " Didn't our parents plan on coming together at your house saturday? Maybe we should go and then we could tell them."
She nodded. " Okay.. I'll call my mom to let her know that we're going to join them."

I smiled at her. She smiled back at me.
Before I knew it we were in a huge make-out session with me her on top of me. Her hands where messing in my hair, while my hands where on the bare skin of her waist.
We heard a knock on the door, but ignored it. We forgot that the door wasn't locked.
The door swung open. " Hey Mel!" Annie stood in the room, followed by Ava who also greeted Melanie. They came once in a while for a visit, mostly not during the week.
We were both shocked and Melanie immediately pulled away.
" Who's the new loverboy over there?" Annie asked with a grin on her face. Ava smirked beside her. They hadn't noticed me yet since Melanie was sitting on top of me; covering me away from the sight of Annie and Ava. We both hadn't told our sisters yet either. We were also going to tell them saturday. That plan is totally ruined now.
" Uh-Uh.." Melanie stuttered.
I pushed Melanie slightly of me. " Hey guys.." I said with a little blush on my cheeks.
Ava's mouth hung open slightly. Annie just snickered. " Best friends finally turned into boyfriend and girlfriend, huh?"
I looked over at Melanie who's face was also as red as a tomato.
" Tom, why didn't you tell me?" Ava asked.
" We were going to tell both of you saturday, before we told our parents." I explained.
Annie and Ava both had their arms crossed before their chest looking at us with a suspicious look.
" When did this happen?" Annie asked while pointing between Melanie and I.
" A week ago. And you don't need to act like the adult. I'm still the big sister here." Melanie spoke.
" I don't care. You tell me everything, but you didn't tell me this big news?" Annie asked Melanie. Melanie shrugged.
" Same goes for you, Thomas!" Ava pointed at me. I shrugged too.
" It's not like we owe you guys an explanation! You know it now, okay?!" Melanie said in a irritated tone.
Melanie and I both stood up from the bed.

Our sisters grinned at us. Both of them always tried to set us up, but without luck everytime. Now we eventually are together and they seem extremely happy.
The same way as I feel: happy. Happy with Melanie.