Chapter 22-getting away

(He leaned over and pressed a kiss against her cheek, pulling away and making his way out of the bedroom and directly out of his apartment)

(He wanted to do something special for her, so after the other night, when Kelly approached her and put his hands on her, and she was extremely upset, he vowed to make her happy. So, when he went into work the next day, he completed all his paperwork, even paperwork that has been backed up for months, just so he can speak to Voight about his plan)

(He exited his apartment and walked his way to his pick up truck, hopping in and starting the ignition, letting it heat up before he drove off in the direction of the supermarket)
________________________________

(She sat in the car and watched him drive off, her eyes shifting towards the complex)

(She was probably in his room, in his bed, naked, she thought, causing Allie to scoff and turn he car back on, before driving off in the same direction jay drove off)
________________________________

(Jay walked around the store, turning his head and smiling when he saw Erin's favorite biscotti, deciding to grab two boxes since they won't be in Chicago for a week and three days. He placed them in the cart and then continued walking around, picking out his favorite box of beer. He looked in the full cart and decided that he had enough, making his way to the cashiers and waiting on line to pay. He felt it. He felt what it felt like when someone was watching you. He turned his head to see a person dressed in all black turn away from him, holding a bottle of canola oil. He pressed his brows together and then turned his head back before he moved forward and put the items on the food belt, giving the cashier a small smile before looking back and seeing that the person was now gone)
________________________________

(She lifted her head off the back of the couch when she heard the apartment door open and shut, waiting to see him walk into the living room. Her lips curved into a smile and she pushed herself off the couch, skipping her way over to him before wrapping her arms around his neck and pressing a kiss against his lips)

E<"hi"

J<"hi"(he said back, his hands locking behind her back as he held her to his chest)

E<"where'd you go? Woke up and you were gone"

J<"I had to run somewhere,(he smirked and then kissed her again),go pack a bag"

(Erin pulled her head away and looked at him, concerned about where he was going with that)

E<"do I have to leave"?(she asked)

(Jays POV)
Fucking stupid

(Jay sighed, and shook his head. He always said things the wrong way that always got her worried)

J<"no...(he shook his head),but we do,(he watched her furrow her brows together and look at him all confused),I'm taking you away"

E<"what"?(she laughed)

J<"I finished all my paperwork at work and all the work that was backed up a couple days ago and spoke to hank about taking you away for a week and three days"

E<"and he okayed that"?

J<"mhm,(he nodded),when it comes to the things I want...I work hard for it"

(Erin raised her right brow and smirked)

E<"any preference"?

J<"warm clothes, maybe some sweatshirts, long sleeves"

E<"some of your clothes"(she added, tilting her head and smiling)

J<"like always,(he chuckled, nodding his head to the side),come on,(Erin nodded and followed him into his room, watching him grab two duffel bags and set them on his bed. Jay walked passed her and went to his dresser, pulling out some of his shirts and sweats for himself, some boxers and throwing his cologne, the one Erin likes, on his bed so he can organize his stuff into his bag. Erin bit her lip and walked to the dresser herself, pulling out some of her clothes and pants, smiling when she took out some of Jays shirts. She opened another draw and took certain pairs of her underwear out before grabbing her bras. She walked towards the bed and set her stuff down, unzipping her bag and pushing the sides open. Jay finished packing his bag neatly, and then raised his head, watching her set her bras in just as she finished putting her folded pants and shirts in. He reached forward and grabbed them, shaking his head),nah uh..."