Epilogue

Cheryl POV

Six weeks before the due date my mom and Sharon decide to host the baby shower since the two women ended up bonding too well you'd say they've known each other since toddler stage.

With Mal, Hannah, Steph, Victoria and her sister Josephine I didn't had to worry about my outfit, only no matter how much I wanted quiet, Finn's men were surrounding the lake house since Denny and Blake's engineers are done with the construction of the crazy big mansion on the excessive landscape, the two men claimed we would need it because the wooden house is tiny to start a family and even more tiny for Finn's income.

Even though half and the quarter men looking out for Finn are staying in Chicago house, it is always busy around here, not like the quiet it was when I first came with Finn.

And since the baby shower is being taken care of by our parent and friends, Finn and I spend most of the time cuddling on bed, missing the Christmas dinner and most of everything about the holidays until my dad reported our lazy behavior to doctor Kimberly and she spend a good hour throwing a fit, instructing Finn to make sure we stroll around for some specific time every day.

Did I mention Finn and I had refused to check the baby gender? We wanted that to be a surprise and also we had deferred our classes until next year.

Life was more than great it was perfect, everyone I love were usually around even though I am not in my due month yet.

A little rewind back-I'm still not over Liam and Steph's reaction when they first saw Finn after my stepfather and doctor Kimberly brought him to me. It was hysterical yet funny for the two literally ran out through the confined doorway at first, it took minutes of convincing before they agree to touching Finn. Denny later explained to them how Finn survived and how he had been with my family, though Liam wasn't so happy about it but he was grateful he got his friend back.

Talking about me; when I first sight Finn coming out from the Lexus, I took all risk and scurry into his arms, fearless.
I think my stepfather and doctor Kimberly had to come back the next day because Finn and I were more concerned about each other for us to worry about their present.
We spent the day making love, snuggling on the soft bed that for once in all the night I slept on it I was able to felt it comfort.
Finn narrated everything to me that night while I weep the whole time. He stayed all night connecting with my baby bump, which I found so funny yet beautiful.

When I found out Denny and Sharon knew about Finn wellness I was disappointed at them but they apologized for letting me grief without pulling me out of the darkness with a special pasta recipe and I couldn't even be mad at them for so long, it was something parents does sometimes so I easily understood their reason and forgave them. Even though those two used to loath me, I realized they did it to keep Finn safe, I don't blame them for that, I am glad Finn had them in his life and now I am grateful we have them in ours, they are family.

***

"Wow who knows women like your mother and Finn's could have such decoration taste." Josephine says and we all giggle.

"I can't even imagine." I reply.

It is two days after Christmas when our parent host the baby shower ceremony and no matter how much I wanted an outdoor event the weather was too harsh to get my wish granted. Luckily our practical castle behind the lake house is intact only we haven't started furnishing, Finn wanted me to choose everything I like instead of calling the furnishing company.

For that, the event is held in the spacious warm building and the decoration is one to watch in awe, everywhere is screaming flowers and balloons. The table filled with various of food and snacks hath been calling me without mercy, but unfortunately the five girls around me wouldn't let me take a step closer to the area. It's more like Kimberly's order to Finn and Finn's order to everyone.