Women and Men

After they married they moved to Andres's home in New Athens, where Andres came from and also where he worked. Sarah sold her small home in England 2 and donated the money to child protection technology systems around the world.

For her work, there was no problem because Sarah could worked anywhere. She was the owner and waiter of her bakery in England 2. She could used video and voice systems to serve customers, she didn't need to be present because she bought a special tool for that.

Payment and ordered that came would be detected into the system in that special tool and if Sarah really couldn't served the customer, she had an assistant to handle it. By used the sound system she could continued to serve, if there was a bigger problem she would used video, which she could attended in her bakery without actually being present.

Customers could did orders and payments independently by just said what they want. The payment would be automatically calculated and the order will be automatically served on their table, or if they order take away the order and payment would appeared two steps before they exit the door. Sarah's presence there only as a form of formality and appreciation to the customers. Thanks for technology.

"Baby?" called Andres, looked neat and ready to go to the office as a big boss of the H.Corp company.

Sarah, who was still lied on their bed, turned to look at Andres. "Yeah? Are you leaving already? " she asked. "Um, do you really have to come to the office?"

Andres came closer, stroked Sarah's nose, which was slightly flushed. "Yes, I have to because there is a meeting with other company directors. We will work together. What's wrong?"

Sarah shook her head and smiled. “Nothing. So, see you tonight, Baby. "

Women must be independent and men must be hard workers. Therefore, when Andres asked Sarah not to have to work because Andres would fill all her needs, she refused. Not only is it because when women spend the money they earn from their hard work feels very satisfied and proud, women's self-esteem feels more valuable as well as respected when they can fill their own needs without having to ask their husbands. Asking and getting is very, very different.