No Way Anymore

"She is in the southern part of the house, you can occupy the eastern part," said Andres.

The south side was the main part of Andres's house, where Sarah and Andres had been lived, while the east was a section for foreigners and guests. It's enough, too clear Andres described who Sarah was to Andres.

"And what will you say to your wife when she sees me later?" challenged Sarah, disgusted and felt utterly stupid.

"Daisy is two weeks pregnant and she sleeps a lot."

Sarah went into the kitchen, followed by Andres's worried and guilty gaze. She leaned against the kitchen cupboard and rested her forehead on the table. Her body trembled, she tried her best to fight to not cried and too crushed in front of Andres. After made sure she would not be smashed to pieces and looked stupid and sad in front of Andres Sarah returned to the room with a knife.

Andres looked wary when he saw Sarah’s expression and knife in Sarah's hand, but before Andres could said anything Sarah handed the knife handle to Andres.

"Hold this," she commanded.

"IF--"

"Hold."

When Andres grabbed the knife, Sarah also grabbed it, her hand and Andres hand both bandaged the handle of the knife. Sarah drew close to the sharp and shiny blade right at her heart. She looked into Andres's dark blue eyes.

“If you want to keep hurting me, you can use this. It may and must be painful, but at least the pain will stop when my breath stops. This is better."

Andres immediately threw the knife aside and hugged Sarah very tightly. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, IF, " he murmured.

It didn't matter if this would embarrassed her and made her looked sadden. Sarah cried loudly in Andres's chest, the hugged felt even tighter. Sarah was hit Andres on the back as an expression of her feelings. Sarah didn't knew how long they had stood hugged in the middle of the room and she cried for a long time. The only thing she noticed was her body was limp and then she felt that her body was floated.

Sarah forced to stepped away from Andres, looked at Andres with her face and eyes red and puffy. "Why do you do this to me? Why? " she demanded in a low, hoarse voice.

"So far, it means that I am the only player. I did everything for you, but you did nothing for us! Before we got married I told you that no one else should be. No cheating. If that happens we'd better split up. I can't, I don't share mine. You are not cheating on me, the only one who cheating is me. I cheating with you. I take you from her. I -- "

"If love hurts like this, I really want to stop," said Sarah and left Andres felt devastated.