Him

_______❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤_______

Dear amazing people,
Don't forget to vote and comment 😊
Happy reading!

💋

.
.
.
.

Sarah immediately put down her cheese cake and ordered, "Save this for later, if I don't come back soon in some give this cake to the stray cats."

Only curiosity that made Sarah backed to the room full of people from the comfort of being
alone a moment ago. She immediately stopped when she saw a few meters in front of her stood a very tall man with slightly wavy black hair.

Sarah and the man were only separated by an elderly couple who embraced each other. She unconsciously took a step back when suddenly the man's head turned toward her. Shot.

He has dark blue eyes, she thought with a sudden heavy and tight breath, felt dizzy. They looked at each other who knows how long. Bright brown eyes met dark blue eyes. Sarah didn't moved closer nor away, nor did the man. Neither. Their interactions were only through the eyes, intensed.

Sarah's belly felt ached, as if someone was gripped her belly tightly. The bubble slowly disappeared when the voices of the woman heard and the man slowly turned towards the source of the voice.

"Andres," call the woman.

So, the man's name is Andres, Sarah thought with a feeling of loss and satisfied.

However, that satisfactioned turned to horror when Sarah realized that ten meters from where Andres was standing, there was a man who was hidden behind the window pointed a silver gun at Andres's back.

Or towards Sarah's head.

Without hesitation, she ran to Andres because she knew and he did not. That gun pointed to Andres!

"Andres!" called Sarah while ran over her ran step.

Andres turned his head, looked with mix expression and then shocked when that woman who he did not knew her name suddenly hit him, hard. What he knew later is he and the woman hit the floor very hard that made him almost lost his breathe.

Andres blinked twice. "What are ..." he broke off when gunshot suddenly heard.

Screamed.

Gunshot.

"With me," Andres said quickly, with cooled voiced and eyes.

"No. You go."

"Stay with me."

Screamed.

Andres woke up slowly, felt dizzy and give the woman a hand to woke up. "Let's move. Stay close."

"Okay."

Gunshot again and that hit pillar beside Sarah.

Andres reached Sarah. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," Sarah answered with low voiced, very shocked.

"Let's get out from here."

Screamed and more screamed. Chaos.

No, no, no. It was a nightmare, Sarah thought, still shaked.

"We're fine now," Sarah unconsciously uttered the sentence.

"Yes, baby. We are fine now,” Andres replied with a hand that was still on Sarah's shoulder.

He looked down into Sarah's eyes, checked to see if those two bright brown eyes still looked like they had just a moment ago. Empty, scared and wide.

Sarah's cheeks, which were still pale from shock, made Andres reflex to rub his thumb on that area. "You're injured, we have to go to the hospital. The medics seems too busy treat the other victims."

“No, I'm fine. You're the one who got injured, looks pretty bad. I'm sorry for banging your head on the floor."

Andres rubbed his head which was indeed injured and was bleeding quite a lot.

“You saved my life from that madman. Thank you."

Sarah just silent when suddenly Andres hugged her tightly. No, Sarah thought, he saved her, their life.

TBC

_______❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤_______