Death

_______❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤_______

Dear amazing people,
Don't forget to vote and comment 😊
Happy reading!

💋

.
.
.
.

"Hey, baby."

"Hi." Sarah still felt embarrased when Andres called that way. With that soft and sexy voiced.

Their marriage had been going on for two months now, but Sarah still felt butterflies flying in her stomach whenever Andres was near, even when she heard her husband's voice. The movement of the butterflies increasingly tickled her stomach as Andres hugged her waist from behind.

To cover up her embarrassment, Sarah who was read a book said, "This is a very interesting novel, would you like to listen to it?"

Andres tightened his embrace, "My pleasure."

"Book, change to mode ..."

"No," cut Andres, "I want to be told by you, with your voice."

Sarah slowly began read to Andres. They were in the lounge, a place where there was a flower garden and a virtual waterfall. Andres laid his head on Sarah's lap on their floating sofa, his hands played with the buttons on Sarah's white dress.

“I didn't realize that I fell in love with her, the moment I realized it I knew that I had fallen too deeply. Locked, trapped, even I couldn't crawl up. I tried to reach for the light ahead, but I was unable, as if paralyzed. I love her, but she hurt me. I love her, she said she loved me too, but I knew she just loved her research. "

Sarah read, Andres listened seriously. He commented on some topics in the story, the words or behavior of the characters, and even gave advice to the character and also the writer, which only Sarah could hear. They discussed it, argued with each other, agreed with each other, and once they had little quarrel because of their respective opinions on certain characters or topics in the novel. Now, their position had changed, Sarah read in a lied position and Andres in a sat position held Sarah's head so that he could more freely rub her hair and smooth face.

Sarah stopped, stared at Andres for a few moments, made Andres curious. "I guess you just carry on. I have a bad feeling, ” she said and Andres immediately complied.

Andres began to read it, “I asked her why and why she created this tool for both of us. She replied that she loved me and wanted us to be together to death. She asked me to get into the circular device, then she followed. We sit across from each other. Once again she said she loved me and wanted us to be together to death."

TBC

_______❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤_______