19

" Jimin, what's wrong ?" 

Jimin was trying not to be subtle about it but it's hard to go unnoticed by Yoongi's sharp sight.

He seals his lips in a straight line, a frustrated sigh leaving them.

" I'm so bored nowadays."

He plays with the hem of his sweatshirt, the soft fabric fluttering through his fingers.

" You're busy in your office and I've nothing to do after I leave the job." 

He knows he might sound like a wife demanding her husband to give her some time but pregnancy is a thing that had made him feel like that. 

" So you feel lonely hmm." 

There's something about Yoongi's tone that made him feel the heat rush. He's looking at him with his cat-like eyes and Jimin is beyond captivated by him.

" Should I go on leave too then ?" 

Even though it sounds tempting to him, wanting to spend his whole day just lazing around with Yoongi, he doesn't want to interfere with Yoongi's work because of his need.

He denies the offer with a heavy heart. Maybe he'll ask for it during his last month but not now.

Yoongi hums with a deep thought. He thinks for some seconds before finally asking.

" Do you wanna go out for dinner then ?" 

Jimin's eyes lit up at that, a big smile on his face. Eating dinner with Yoongi in a fancy restaurant sounds so good, plus no one can say no to good food.

" Really ?" 

Honey drips from his eyes as he stares at Yoongi with an affectionate look.

" Actually it's an office dinner. My colleagues want to meet you, the angel who soars up our magazine rating haha."

" Can I really come ?" 

There's a bit of uncertainty in his voice.

" Of course they are excited to meet you , especially Jungkook, he's such a sweet boy." Yoongi says with a fond smile but something about it made Jimin sad. Yoongi has always talked about this Jungkook guy with such a loving tone that it feels like he's Yoongi's love interest.

He shouldn't feel bad even if he is. They're just in a give and take relationship. Nothing more than that, he can't be greedy enough to make Yoongi stay by his side forever. He looks at Yoongi who's smiling at his phone, probably texting with Jungkook. Only if they had met under other circumstances maybe he could have Yoongi.

-

" Jimin hurry up." 

Yoongi slides up his long sleeves to stare at the watch again. It's almost 8 and Jimin isn't even ready yet.

" Ji-" 

Jimin walks out of the room shyly. Even though his body is not in the perfect shape right now that doesn't mean he's not going to doll up a bit.

The tight leather jeans sticking around his muscular thighs, the fluffy sweater that drench over his shoulder to give the perfect view of his neckline and collar bones, the little touch ups and his rosy glossy lips, that's all he needs to take Yoongi's breath away.

" Do I look bad ?" 

He feels anxious when Yoongi just stares at him without saying anything. 

If Yoongi didn't have good control over his body he would've closed the gap between them from the moment he walked in the room.

He would tell the younger with his kisses how ethereal he's looking right now. He would've praised each and every part of Jimin's body like a preacher, making the younger squirm under his hold as he compliments him in his deep voice.

" You look nice." 

Out of all the adjectives Yoongi could have used, he picked the most simple one trying not to be subtle about his little crush.

Jimin's smile at the little compliment, he knows that the older is not a big fan of compliments and receiving even a small compliment from him means a lot to him.

They reached the restaurant in about 20 minutes. Yoongi placed his hand on Jimin's waist, scouting the younger closer to him protectively as they walked towards the dinner table.

Jimin's sweet scent instantly caught everyone's attention, all eyes focused upon him. And as if his scent was not enough his beauty made all of them hooked over him.

Yoongi kept glaring at them as they tried to hold Jimin's hand. He pinched himself in an attempt to calm down but nothing seemed to work when all these people were flirting with Jimin.

" Hyung, don't be so jealous. We're not going to steal your Jimin." 

Yoongi looks like a thief being caught red handed. Was he really being that obvious ? 

" Yeah you were." 

Jungkook answers him before the older even gets to the question.

He's about to say something else when he is cut by a question directed towards Jimin.

" By the way, where's your mate Jimin-ssi ? Is he out of town ?" 

Jimin's smile gets replaced by a nervous look, his eyes trailing down at his belly in the fear of being judged. Afterall he's an omega at the end, nothing about him matters except his mate. Why would he need an alpha to be whole ? He's happy in his own state.

His eyes don't go up too scared to even look at their judging faces, his breaths become heavier because of the burning gaze. He's about to have a breakdown when he feels Yoongi's hand upon his. He looks over to him, their eyes locked for a second before Yoongi gives him a reassuring look, squeezing his hand a little.

" I didn't bring Jimin here so he can deal with your bullshit. Stop asking questions about his private life. And even if he doesn't have a mate it's his choice. So. Keep. Your. Nose. Out. Of. His. Business." 

He's not even afraid of losing his job at this point. His only concern is to protect Jimin at any cost. The growl at the end was like an icing on the cake giving everyone the chills. All eyes go back on their food, gulping it down nervously.

Yoongi looks back at Jimin who gave him a smile, he intertwined their hands in an attempt to comfort the younger.

" We'll leave now." 

He announces once Jimin is done with his food. Jimin's mood also lightens once they're ready to step out. His mind free from the judging thoughts and stares.

Yoongi intertwined their hands once again. He bows to the senior editors before finally stepping out.

" He has a crush on Jimin. Doesn't he ?" 

Soo Cheol whispers to Jungkook once they're out of sight. 

" He's that obvious ?" 

Jungkook laughs lightly looking at how whipped his hyung is.