TEASER!

I was instantly drawn, curious, curiosity, I couldn't help myself. He never really spoke, just joyed down notes which were perfectly organized, the college history professor rambled quickly and the porcelain boy wrote down the words even taking the time to use different colored pens. He was amazing, the more I watched him the more I noticed how smart he was. Spending his days in the library books in hand.

So how could I not try and talk to him. He rarely spoke a loner and seemed to like it that way. But I was going to change that. He's too handsome to sit alone. No one likes to feel lonely. I wasn't going to let him run away but the cat like doll always got away slipping past me when something else caught my eye.

I don't understand why this boy is so enticing. The way he did things amazed me and breaking down his wall was like fighting a war.

Yes he is handsome and gorgeous but I want to know him. No, no! I NEED to know him. It's as if the red string of fate has me bound. I was never one to believe but Damnit this boy has me rethinking life. He has me pulling out my hair.

I'm gripping straws pleading to some higher up to help me break down this boy's walls. Why won't he trust me?

Maybe my plees worked. He finally allowed me to sit next to him. Computer up history paper open, showing his process and I focused the best I could. His voice soft in a low hum so I leaned in more to hear him.

Slowly but surely I'll make him open up. Make so happy, spoil him so much. He is my doll, my porcelain beauty. I've accepted my fate, something I've never believed in before. But I don't care anymore. All I want is him. My aspersions sprawled on the floor. My mind won't focus on anything but him.

"Oh porcelain beauty just you wait. I'll make you so happy your heart just might just break.."

***

Hi! This is just a teaser, more like an add I guess. The official first chapter will come out on December 14th! Be excited I've planned everything out so this story will go a lot better. Let's take another try at a school AU!