Chapter 17

Bailey and I had spent every minute of the past two weeks together. It didn't matter what we were doing, or where we were, we just wanted to be with one another.

The boys noticed my absence during our usual hang out days, and Bailey's friends noticed too. We decided to take have a day separate from each other so we could catch up with our friends. I had just dropped her off at Casey's after we spent a few hours together at her house. She was going to sleep over with Ally and Casey to catch up.

I pulled into the parking lot of the movie theater and put my car in park. I locked my car behind me as I made my way to the outside of the theater. I walked up to Ashton whose eyes were on his phone screen.

"Holy shit," he said looking up, startled by my sudden appearance in front of him. I let out a chuckle as we walked up to the window to buy our movie tickets. We skipped the concession stands, just deciding we could go get burgers after the movie ended.

As usual, I was late meeting Ashton so we walked in to the theater right as the beginning scene started. We quickly rushed to a pair of open seats and sat down, letting the screen have all of our attention.

-

The next morning I was driving to Michael's house to pick him up. I told Ashton last night after the movie that I would come hang out with the three of them. We had all decided to meet at Ashton's at 11:30 and order pizza for lunch.

"Hey," the purple hair boy said as he got into my car. Michael always dyed his hair, no matter what the color, so I wasn't surprised when he went from a vibrant green to a lavender color.

We got to Ashton's house, and just walked in. There was no need to knock, I was part of the family. I was often there when he wasn't, just call me an Irwin.

"Hi Mrs. Irwin," I called as we passed her in the living room and headed towards the stairs. We wandered down Ashton's stairs and into his basement.

"Hiiiiii," Michael yelled out loudly as we descended into his basement.

"Hey," Ashton and Calum called back.

"Pepperoni pizza?" Ashton asked a minute later while he was on the phone. We all agreed and he placed our order for two large boxes.

While we waited, we decided to do some banding. We had recently started to play music together, but we didn't clarify ourselves as a serious band, we were just playing around on our instruments together for the time being.

We were trying to perfect one of our recent covers, Teenage Dream.

-

"Hey Luke, can I kick your ass in FIFA?" Michael asked, motioning to Ashton's xbox. I was sitting on the couch next to Bailey. Casey had called Ashton earlier in the day to see if he wanted to come watch a movie at her house once Ally, and Bailey left. Since Calum, Michael, and I were still here, he invited the girls over to hang out for a few hours.

I was particularly happy with this because I was excited to see Bailey even though it had only been 24 hours.

"Nope, Bailey and I have to go. We have plans," I said standing up, giving Bailey a smile. I just wanted some time alone with her. I really wanted to hug her, and kiss her too. I couldn't do that with the boys, and her friends there. I didn't necessarily have everything planned out yet, but I was quick on my feet.

We said our goodbyes to everyone and made our way to my car.

"So what are our plans?" Bailey asked as we got into the car.

"Telling you would be no fun," I pouted. The truth was, I only had parts of the plan together.

"Are you tired, do you want to go take a nap first?" I asked remembering she had stayed up late with Casey and Ally. They had slept in until 2pm, but they only slept 5 hours seeing as they went to bed at 9 this morning. "I mean we aren't going to do anything tiring, but we may be out a while."