Soul X Reader angst!

I would like to say, I'm ever so sorry for not posting much on here and kinda forgetting about this One shot book.
I looked back these previously and realised I had a few suggestions as to what I could write about and thought I might as well try to motivate myself so here is some Angst!

Thanks for the suggestion back in September 😅😅
(P.s IM VERY SORRY FOR BEING MONTHS LATE!! ༼;'༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽ )

Soul's Pov
The week had been... Normal, BlackStar getting into fights, Kid moaning and lecturing us on how everything should be "Symmetrical" around the school, Maka throwing books at us again, but that was about it.
Though (Y/n) has been getting into more fights than usual, and hasn't been in school much. Which was concerning. A lot.
Even Stein got worried and told us that he will step in soon.

But at the moment, I was sat down next to a very pissed off (Y/n) who had been badly beaten and cut up from their recent fight.

"You should take better ca-" I was cut off.

"Shut the fuck up, or go home!" They spat at me.

"What's going on with you? Why won't you talk to us!" I yelled getting angry.
I mean why shouldn't I be? They were always getting into fight and at one point nearly killed a few students. I was more concerned..

"It's none of your concern so drop it!" They hissed as I applied the bandages on their shoulders and arms.

After a while I was finished and sighed, getting up and facing (Y/n)

"No more f-" They got up and walked away without a word.

"Thanks" I stared up to them disappear.

"Soul? You ok-" Maka got cut off by yelling in the distance.
We ran over to it and saw some thugs pick up (Y/n) and threw them into a wall. (Y/n) looked like they were about to rip the guys heads off.

"I'll kill you all one by one bring it on!" They charged and (Y/n) with machetes. They kept swinging at (Y/n) and punching them into the floor until, Stein came breaking up the fight and telling the thugs to leave.

"So this is what yo-" Stein was cut off.

"I don't need your help! Get away from me!" They yelled at Stein swinging their Automail arm at Stein. Stein sighed.

"You'll be taken back to the DWMA, wether you like it or not" He said, using Soul force on them.

"They really got busted up huh?" Stein said as he grabbed (Y/n) and dragged them back.

"They maybe stubborn and always wanting fights but they're our friend! We stick together! Right?" Maka said laughing a bit.

"Yea, what the bookworm said!" I smirked.

"BOOKWORM!? SOOOOOOOUUUUUUUL!" Maka yelled before giving me one of her famous Maka-Chops.

"Jesus you guys always this annoying?" (Y/n) huffed, looking at us.

We all smiled... There they were that smile...

-----bonus!!-----

"So, (Y/n) when are you going to date Sou-" Liz got a mouth full of Automail.

"You say ANYTHING I will publicly execute you! YOU hear me! YOU ALL HEAR ME!!"
(Y/n) screamed out causing a commotion.

"(Y/n) likes Soul, (Y/n) likes Soul! Hehe" Patty Chimed. (Y/n) gave her a intense glare.

"I've never got a child but man, first time for everything!" They smirked evily.

'Will you confess?' ༎ຶ‿༎

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you all enjoyed the One shot, I know it's been a while but I promise some point I will come back to this book, just need the motivation! Although at the moment I've started another One Shot book for FMAB so be sure to check that out if you're into that!

And have a good day!!