Chapter Six

After a late night at the club Dane and I decided to head back home leaving the others to clean up.
Shutting off the car we head on upstairs in our room.
As soon as we're in the room i feel strong arms wrap around my waist and soft lips on my neck sending a shiver of excitement up my body.
Mmm groaning in delight i turn slowly and wrap my arms around his neck kissing him straight on the lips. Finally some alone time with him. "I miss you babe." he whispers softly in ny ear while resting his head in between my neck and shoulder breathless.
"I miss you too amore. Let's shower and get to bed." kissing him quickly on the lips before pulling away. Heading into my walk in closet I strip out of my clothes and head into the shower quickly.  

Unaware of the presence behind me, I slip under the warm cool water relaxing and washing away all this evening's events. Slowly, soft yet firm fingers trace my shoulders down to my arms, sending chills of pleassure up my spine. Sighing in ecstacy when fingers are replaced with soft lips on my neck and shoulders. Tilting my head and moaning in satisfaaction  especially when warm hands are back on my body massaging my br*asts and tweaking my nipples igniting that heat within me. I can feel exactly how my moans and groans affect him. "Mmmm Dane.." I whisper just as his hands move lower and lower making my knees weak and the urge to fall had me gripping unto his arms tighter than ever. "E bellissimo.  I love when you moan my name in pleasure," quickening his pae with his fingers inside I scream out his name as I reached my peak. Heavy pants are heard throughout the now steamy shower. After our shower episode we both got dressed for bed but not before making love.

******
A/N Comment and Vote