Chapter Three

Camila's POV

I walked into my apartment after leaving Lauren's, I have no idea what came over me. I only had one glass of wine and I wasn't a light weight so I couldn't blame it on that. She was just so beautiful and she was holding me and her eyes were so intense and I wanted her so badly. I only just met her yesterday and I was already crazy for her. I got so swept away in her that I forgot all about my boyfriend.

I have never done anything like this before, I have never felt this attracted to someone before.

"There you are, I was just about to call you. You're usually home by now." Dinah said.

She scared the shit out of me. "Why are you just sitting in here?"

"I was worried, I was afraid that something happened to you."

"I'm sorry that I made you worry, but I'm fine."

"Did you link up with Stephen?" She asked.

"No, I bumped into someone." I said.

She frowned. "Who did you bump into?"

"The customer from the pancake house, she lives in this building." I told her.

Dinah looked me up and down. "Did you sleep with her?"

"No I didn't, it didn't go that far." I told her.

She gave me a disapproving look. "Mila, this is not like you."

I took a breath. "You don't have to lecture me Dinah, I stopped it before it went any farther. I feel terrible okay, I don't need you making it worse. It's not going to happen again." I said.

"So, you're not going to see her again?"

The thought of not seeing Lauren again sadden me, I really liked being around her.

"I will just make it clear that we can't be anything more than friends." I told her.

The look on her face showed me that wasn't the answer she wanted to hear but I didn't care.

"Dinah it's really late I just want to shower and go to sleep. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." She says.

I walked to my bedroom and closed the door, and I let my mind wander to what took place tonight. I felt myself get hot at the thought of it.

I decided to put it out of my mind for now and I just took a warm shower and went to bed. Today's events made me exhausted and it took no time to fall asleep.

...

The next morning I got more lip from Dinah but I ignored her mostly, I understood her concern but I was perfectly capable of making my own decisions.

I went for my run and when I came back I showered and then I got ready because I was meeting up with Stephan before my class started, I decided to keep last night to myself. It would only hurt him and I didn't want to do that. I did feel guilty for what I did, and it ate me up inside that I was feeling these things for someone I just met.

I just know that I didn't want to ruin what I built with Stephan over someone I had just met.

I went to the elevator and pressed the button to go to the lobby, it took a moment then the doors opened. There were a few people in it this-morning, I usually don't get onto elevators when there's several people on but I didn't want to be late. So, I got on and made my way to the back and I paused when I seen who was leaning on the wall, it was Lauren of course.