Chapter Eleven

Camila's POV

"Lauren this place is amazing, your parents didn't spare no expense did they." I said walking into Lauren's new apartment.

I thought that she was going to need help unpacking but everything was already done. Her parents called a moving company to move her things while she was at school and she said it was finished by the time she got home. Lauren's parents also got her more furniture to fill out the bigger sized apartment, it was really nice in here.

"Yeah, it was my mom really, she can be a little extra." She says, closing the door behind me.

I laughed a little.

"It's really nice." I said.

"Thank you." She says,

"Where is Lucas?" I asked.

"He's taking a nap. Would you like a tour?" She asked.

I gave her a smile. "Yes I would."

I followed Lauren around her new place and it was a lot bigger than her last apartment. The view from this apartment was even better than her last.

"Lucas now has his own room." Lauren says quietly opening his room door.

We peeked into his room and it was such a nice room, I have no idea how they got it decorated so fast. Lucas was sleeping in his crib so we didn't stay in his room long. We left out and Lauren closed the door behind us.

"There is one more room I need to show you." She says taking my hand.

She lead us to another door and she opened it, it was her bedroom.

My eyes scanned the room and it was beautiful I instantly gravitated towards the window because the view was immaculate.

"Now, I can wake up to that every morning." I said.

She had a perfect view of the Seattle skyline it was perfect.

Lauren moves next to me. "Yeah its really nice, I couldn't stop staring."

I looked at her and gave her a smile. "I really missed you."

I haven't seen Lauren in a couple of days because of school and work, I hadn't seen her since that night I watched Lucas while she went out with her parents.

"I missed you too." She says.

I turned to face her. "Well I have nothing to do for the rest of the day."

"That's very interesting you say that because my parents are only in town for one more night and they want to have dinner. They wanted to know if you would like to have dinner with us." She says.

Honestly the thought of having dinner with her parents terrifies me, when I met them the other night it was so intimidating. Lauren and I haven't even put a label on what we were and now I was going to have dinner with her parents.

"It is a bit early for you to have dinner with my parents, so I totally understand if you don't want to go." She says.

I took a seat on her bed and she took a seat beside me.

"It is a bit early." I expressed honestly. "I really enjoy what's happening between us Lauren, I really do. I just don't know what we are to each other. I don't want to go to dinner with your parents when I don't know the intention here. Do you understand?" I asked openhearted.

She looks down before meeting my gaze.

"I do understand and you have a right to question what's happening between us." She voiced.