Chapter Ten

Lauren's POV

"Lauren?"

I literally froze when I heard my fathers voice come through the speaker, what the hell were they doing here.

"Lauren?" My dad repeated.

I snap out of it. "Yeah come on up." I said into the speaker buzzing them in.

"Lauren are you okay?" I turned to look at Camila.

I honestly didn't know if I was okay or not.

"I don't know." I said.

She gets up from her seat and walks over to me.

"I should probably go home, so you can be alone with your parents." She says.

I look at her, I didn't want her to go home I wanted her to stay right here with me. I then realized that it was a good idea that Camila did go home, I don't know how this meeting would go.

"I don't want you to go, but I think it might be for the best." I said to her.

She looks at me with complete understanding. "If you need anything call me okay, I'm not too far away."

I smiled at her. "Thank you for understanding."

"Of course." She gives me a smile.

She quickly grabs her keys and phone off of the coffee table.

"I'll get the rest of my stuff later." She says.

I nod. "Okay,"

She opened the door then looked at me and gave me a kiss which I returned.

"I'll see you later babe." She smiles.

I smiled. "See you later."

Camila leaves and I closed the door.

Lucas started to whine I think he was sitting over there by himself too long, I go over to him quickly and take him out of his highchair.

"I got you buddy." I said holding him to me.

A knock on my down immediately filled me with anxiety, I felt it mostly because of my mother. I haven't spoken to her in months and she just shows up at my door.

I opened the door revealing my parents.

When I seen my dad I actually felt really happy to see him, I missed him like crazy.

He rushes in and hugs me, mindful of Lucas.

"Oh honey I missed you so much." He says still holding me in his arms.

I smiled. "I missed you too dad."

I felt like crying.

"Let her breath Michael."

I hear my mothers voice and I instantly felt anger, I was so mad at her. The last time I heard her voice she was deceiving me, trapping me into something I didn't want.

I held onto my dad a little longer because I just needed the strength to deal with her.

When we finally released from the hug that's when I was face to face with my mother.

"Hello Lauren." She gives me a smile then pulls me in for a hug.

I wanted to push her off of me, I didn't know that I was still this angry at her and I didn't like feeling this way. I have never felt this way before in my life.

I moved away from her and walked into my apartment, I needed to get away from her.

Lucas started to whine and I grabbed his pacifier that was attached his shirt and I gave it to him.