Back on the bus after the hospital

"Well that doctor certainly knew a lot. I still can't believe there's nothing wrong with my leg." you said sarcastically to Louis as you saw Freddie, Liam, Niall and Harry all asleep with Netflix asking 'are you still watching Big Band Theory?'

"D'you wanna continue watchin' love?"

"Why certainly Lou."

"Lou, I wanna ask you something."

"Ask away." he said as he pressed 'continue watching'.

"Um, right so this is gonna be so bloody weird but its a leap year so I can do it. You can say no if you want to but. Here goes. Louis William Tomlinson, will you grant me the greatest- I always wondered why girls don't do this." you said as tears began to well up in your eyes.

"Love, do you want me to go."

"If you want Lou."

"Sariah, from the day we first met after that X Factor party I knew you were the one. But I was just to bloody stupid to ask you out. Then when I was with Briana and she had Freddie, I realized you were the one I wanted to be with. And then when I saw you with Freddie I realized that was even more true. So, Sariah Leonie Payne, will you marry me?"

"Lou, I love you more than anything and I promise to protect Freddie no matter what." you said getting hold of his hands "Also yes."

"We may want to go to the next floor if we don't want to wake this lot up."he said picking you up bridal style.

"Since when has there ever been a second floor on this bus?"

"Well, I actually designed it for you when we first got together, and the boys helped, and Liam gave us some of your stuff from your room at your parent's house. I hope you like it." he said putting you down.

"Thank you so much I LOVE IT! Is that my Sixteenth birthday photo of us? Where did you get those? I haven't seen them in ages, that was after I lost a game of poker to some Romanian kid in Bootcamp. It's like my entire life up till now." you said as you pointed to your Cross-Country silver medal and your bronze and gold Gymnastics medals.

"Hey, Sariah."

"Mm."

"Briana said that she wants complete custody over Freddie, so that you and I can never look after him." he said sitting down on the bed tears filling his eyes whilst fiddling with one of your earphones in his hand.

"It'll be Ok Lou, I promise it will. She knows that we'll look after him, and even if we can't ever live with him, he can still come and see us. I'll make sure that you get to see your son as often as you'd like. Sure I don't like the girl but if getting friendly with her is what it will take then I'll do it. Not just for him but I'll do it for you as well." you said as you sat down and put an arm around him. 

"I'm sorry that you had to see me cry, you probably think I'm a wimp now."

"Lou, I saw you cry at X Factor and I don't think your a wimp,now and then you had a genuine reason. Anyway, lets get some sleep, we both really need it."

"Night Mrs Tomlinson to be."

"Night Lou."