~ 7 ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One Week Later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunlight streamed through the open windows as Hawks wandered from the room. Izuku was asleep on the couch, the movie sitting on the title screen. Sighing, he quickly turned the television off before glancing at the clock. He had attempted to wake himself early enough for U.A, but part of him wasn't entirely thrilled to attend a class with teenagers. Hearing his phone vibrate, he glanced down before scowling when he spotted missed calls from Nezu. He wasn't sure how the 'rat' had got his number. Shrugging it off, he hurried toward Izuku.

"Izu~ Time to wake up!" He watched as the green hair moved momentarily before there was silence once more. Narrowing his gaze, Hawks brought his finger to Izuku's cheek, pressing against it. Seeing no response, he chuckled before using one of his feathers to brush against his nose. The sensation drew slight movement as Izuku rolled over, hiding beneath the blankets. He sighed in defeat before spotting Izuku's feet sticking from the blankets warmth. Grinning, he reached for his ankles before tugging, the force dragging Izuku from the couches comfort.

"HAWKS!" The sound of Izuku's yelling drew a worried look as he rose from the floor, his green eyes dangerously wide.

"Sorry Izu... You weren't getting up and we have someplace to be." A heavy sigh rolled from Izuku as he brushed his clothes off and headed toward Hawks room. The moment the door closed Hawks felt himself sigh in defeat. He could hear Izuku crawling into his bed. His life had become a hassle rather quickly, not that he minded at times. 

Hawks had finally wandered in the room after about an hour, his gaze dropping to Izuku. He was peaceful under the sheets. Well, until Hawks made his next attempt to wake Izuku. He moved onto the bed before dropping his body on top of Izuku, the sudden pressure startling the smaller male. Letting out a short screech, he glared toward Hawks as the older of the two grinned.

"Time to get up~" 

"Do I have to?" There was a lingering silence before he nodded.

"Unfortunately. This was Aizawa's idea, so bare with it please. Three months we have to attend that school, okay?" Izuku let out a short sigh before his face gave a look of defeat.

"Fine. Just get off me!" Hawks pouted slightly.

"You don't love cuddles? Here I thought you did, especially with me~" Izuku narrowed his eyes before sighing, his body rocking slightly as Hawks was dumped into the floor. He groaned as he observed Izuku step over him, the green feathers brushing over him. He couldn't hide the smile that teased his expression when Izuku walked to the wardrobe, his fingers scanning through the expanse of clothes. Finally grabbing one, he took a quick glance toward Hawks before sliding the current clothes from his body. As the fabric started to fall, Hawks felt his face heat up before he turned his head. A chuckle slipped from Izuku as he moved into the bathroom with the clothes.

Minutes later Izuku emerged, his body wrapped nicely in new clothes. Hawks had found special ordering clothes was the easiest. With Izuku's wings where they were, most clothes were impossible for him to wear. Thus, he was excused from the U.A uniform.

(Image of Izuku's Outfit. Needed a simpler design <3)

"What do you think?" Hawks peered to Izuku, his breath catching in his lungs

"What do you think?" Hawks peered to Izuku, his breath catching in his lungs. He honestly couldn't understand how someone could look so breathtaking. The slight red hue on his skin drew a chuckle from Izuku as he approached, his hand held outward. Hawks hadn't realized he was still on the floor until then. Smiling, he took the hand before standing. He stood taller then Izuku, his eyes admiring the features. Freckles raced along his face, pale skin almost glowing when the sunlight hit it. His green eyes left a wild feel, while also laced in a seductive nature. Just having Izuku look at him made his heart stutter. "Gonna keep staring, or shall we leave?" 

"Oh... Uh, Yeah..." Snapping from his own thoughts, Hawks moved past Izuku. He could hear the soft footsteps of Izuku behind him, short breaths filling the silence as they made their way toward the front door. Before exiting, he glanced once more at Izuku before speaking softly. "Also, the outfit looks amazing on you."

The moment they had arrived at U.A, neither found themselves happy. Izuku was nervous to be near so many people, especially with his past mistakes. Hawks on the other hand, merely didn't wish to deal with teenagers. Having been a teen once, he knew first hand how annoying they could be. The only reason he forced himself through those doors was for Izuku. He wanted to help him, even if it costed him his terrible habits.

Stepping inside, Izuku found himself shrinking slightly when he noticed the movements through the halls. He knew about the dorm system, partly upset he was forced to stay in a dorm as well. There was no denying he would rather the couch in Hawks home.

"You okay Izu?" Hawks voice drew his gaze as he nodded slowly. 

"Just... Not ready is all." 

"I get this is weird for you, but I promise three months will go by quickly." The words drew a saddened expression from Izuku. There was a lingering silence before his words came out weak.

"Three months and then I am on my own..." Hawks felt his heart drop as he frowned. A week ago he would have agreed to the statement, but the longer he was beside Izuku, the more he felt himself falling for the smaller male. His personality was gentle, even if his eyes said differently. He always sought Hawks for comfort, a feeling he had grown rather attached to. Whenever he woke up in the morning without Izuku wandering in, it left him sad.

"It might be early to ask, but I was wondering if you wanted to stay around. Having a roommate isn't so bad." The words drew a smile as Izuku's expression brightened. For the first time Izuku smiled genuinely. The sight left Hawks wide eyed, his heart hammering in his chest. He opened his mouth to speak, but fell silent when footsteps approached. Hawks cursed under his breath as Aizawa grew close.

"Seems you two took your time." Hawks chuckled before Izuku unintentionally hid behind Hawks frame. Peering past, Aizawa caught his gaze.

"Sorry. Getting Izu out of bed is terribly difficult. Come here to guide us?" Aizawa nodded before turning and walking down the hall. Hawks followed with Izuku holding onto his coat.

"Wasn't entirely sure if you would show up. How are things with Izuku?" The fact Aizawa spoke as if Izuku wasn't there irritated the greenette. Scowling, he stepped more into the open, his tone venomous.

"Izuku is right before you. Things are fine with me and Hawks!" His words drew a soft smile, though Hawks was sure Aizawa would refuse ever showing joy. 

"I apologize Izuku. I wasn't sure how much he had done to help you, so I was merely checking up on him." Hawks chuckled lightly before brushing his hand over Izuku's head, the smaller male nuzzling into it. "I am glad to see you two getting along."

"He's rather fun company." 

"I like staying with Hawks. Everyday is fun and we eat a lot of chicken!" Aizawa nodded before adding onto the statement.

"He is a chicken fiend, that is for sure." 

"I can agree with that. I asked him if it was cannibalism once." Even Aizawa found himself holding back laughter, Hawks puffing out his cheeks.

"Izu~ You promised to keep that between us!" Izuku snickered before leaning against Hawks.

"I know, I apologize." Hawks gave a brief silence before they reached the classroom, Aizawa stepping in first. 

"I'll forgive you~" Izuku smiled before they entered, Hawks feeling the anxiety build in himself. He was not looking forward to the next three months.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter complete. Hope you all enjoyed and see ya next chapter <3

Much luv ^_^