~ 10 (Smut) ~

So... I wanted this story to be wholesome, but I kind pf gave up and wanted to write them hot scenes. (oops) Not that you all mind though. So, here you are. A very... HOT scene brought to you by Hawks and Deku <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hawks had led Izuku toward his room before pulling him in, the door closing softly. The sound of the lock filled the silence as Hawks gaze met Izuku's. There was a growing blush along his features that melded with the pale tone of Izuku's skin. His freckles seemed darker than normal and his emerald eyes shimmered slightly. It took every ounce of control to remain calm in Hawks state. The figure before him was everything he desired. Izuku had become the light of his world without warning and it left his heart yearning to admire and show his love to Izuku.

"Um... H-hawks..." Izuku stuttered before he turned his head away, his thin fingers covering his fair complexion. Hawks could see the red growing to his ears, a soft smile crossing the older of the two. His feet moved slowly toward Izuku, hand reaching out. Gently he grabbed Izuku's wrists, pulling them from the greenette's face. 

"Don't hide from me Izu." Hawks voice was low, his breath reaching Izuku's neck. The feeling brought a wave of warmth as a slight tremble ran along Izuku's body. His eyes narrowed weakly, lip quivering. Hawks noticed before he smirked slightly, his hand releasing one of Izuku's wrists before snaking behind his thin frame. His fingers pressed lightly to Izuku's back, causing the greenette to shift closer. 

"Hawks... I uh, I think we shouldn't..." 

"How come? I have held some good control, but today I can't help it. After confessing, I just felt the need to be close." Izuku met his gaze before he shifted his arms around Hawks neck. He gave a soft smile as he spoke quietly.

"We're in a school Hawks. We can't..." There was a moment of silence before Hawks leaned closer, his mouth an inch from Izuku's ear. He spoke low, sending a vibration through Izuku that forced a shiver. Hot breath tickled his ear as Izuku tilted his head away from Hawks face, leaving his neck revealed.

"How about I make a promise. I won't go too far today, but I need some 'us' time Izu~" To Izuku's surprise, he felt something wet press to his neck, causing his eyes to widen. At first he wasn't sure how to feel, but the sensation of lips pressing to his skin left his mind in turmoil. Having no human interaction, he found his skin was sensitive. Hawks seemed to notice, his hand shifting to the back of Izuku's head. His fingers intertwined with the green hair, lightly holding onto it to keep Izuku's head tilted.

"H-hawks... St-stop..." He shuddered slightly as Hawks ignored his protest. After some time he found Hawks pull away, Izuku breathing heavier than before. The sensation left him in disarray. Hawks smirked before he placed a hand on Izuku's cheek. Forcing Izuku to look to him, he moved forward. Izuku didn't fight the interaction anymore. His whole body was hot and his mind was a mess. Lust coated his eyes, something Hawks had noticed. 

The moment lips pressed to Izuku, he found his body no longer following his own commands. His mouth opened the moment Hawks' tongue played at the entrance. He could feel the dance between his and Hawks tongue, one easily winning dominance. Without a single word Izuku leaned more into the kiss, deepening it. He could feel Hawks arms reaching around him, holding his waist as he was lifted. Wrapping his legs around Hawks' waist, he carefully held Hawks' face as they moved closer to the bed. The kiss broke momentarily as he placed Izuku on the mattress before they were invested in their make-out session. 

Hawks had made his way between Izuku's legs, his hands shifting to explore the figure beneath him. His fingers pressed lightly to the top of the fabric pressed snug to Izuku's body. He could feel the trembling that raced along his body, the soft shaking of Izuku's legs. His breathing was rough each time the kiss broke, each time Izuku pleaded for air before resuming. The heat between the two bodies had grown significant, pulling both deeper into the lust coating their hearts.