Confronting the pack, Jake turns and speaking to Damon after meeting Emily.

Elena's POV: (Opening thoughts)

I cannot believe this. First vampires... now werewolves. Well if it's true Jake can tell us himself as we are heading to his house now.... if Billy will let us in.

*Elena Swan in New moon*

We arrive at Billy's and Bella bangs loudly on the door. Billy opens the door and he does not seem happy to see us at the door.

"Bella, Elena," he greets us with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"We need to see him," Bella says in a no nonsense tone.

He pauses for a second before saying. "He's not in."

I bite my tongue as I can tell he's lying.

"I'm sorry but we really need to see him," I tell him before Bella and I side step past him into the house.

"Girls!" He calls as we begin to head for Jake's room.

We hear the front door slam just before we open Jake's door to see that he is asleep. How can we wake him when he looks like he has not slept in weeks.

I glance at Bella and see that she is thinking the same. We hear some sort of noise from outside and my expression turns dark as I see Damon, Sam and the other wolves stood outside.

*Elena Swan in New moon*

I storm outside to confront Damon and the rest of them. Bella is right on my heels.

"What did you do?!" I demand as I storm towards them and they all look shocked to see us both. "What did you do?"

I step towards Damon and shove him.

"HEY!" Jared yells.

"Easy," Damon and Sam both say as they hold their arms out to keep the others back.

"What did you do to him Damon?!" I yell at my ex boyfriend who seems hurt I am yelling. "FIRST YOU DUMP ME THEN YOU TURN JAKE AGAINST ME! Where's the man I loved?"

"He didn't want this," Bella points out to them.

One of the other men steps towards me but Damon keeps him back with a glare and an arm.

"What did we do?" The man snarls at me and I glare at him myself. "What did he do, hmm? What did he tell you both?"

"All of you calm down," Sam says as he stops the guy from getting too close to us both.

Nothing!" I snap at him. "He tells us nothing. Because he's scared of you."

The same guy laughs and this pisses me off. So I slap him.

Bad move! Now he's glaring at me and turning red. Sam is trying to calm him down as he begins to turn bright red and he shakes.

"Too late now," Jared says seeming amused.

"You two get back!" Damon tells us as he and Sam try to calm him down.

"Paul!" Sam begins slowly. "Calm down now!"

But he continues to shake and go red before there is a tearing sound and where Paul once stood their is now a wolf. Bella and I step back in shock. Paul keeps growling and I push my twin behind me. As he snarls Bella grabs my arm and we begin to run.

But he does not seem to be after Bella. Just me.

"ELENA! Bella!" Jake yells as he comes running out of his house and then he jumps over the bannister and begins to run towards us.