25 | please stay...

"if i could do only one thing, i'd give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, maybe then you'd really understand how much precious you're to me"
- unknown

2020 is almost about to end, and we are barely surviving on a thin sheet of ice. the pandemic has caused so much stress and depression, that we have lost many people to their deaths and still we couldn't attend their last rites.

what i wish to say is, stay.

its okay if you've gained too much weight, if you've done almost nothing this year except than surviving and breathing. its completely okay, i swear. the fatigue of it all is very real, and i wan you to take a moment to thank your body, mind and soul to survive through it all.

many of us aren't able to continue our life, just the way we used to, cause the stress is actually too much real. now, i do not mean to ever say that lazy is the new clout/culture, but we just have gone through so much, lost so many people, and have been so low at times, that we need some time to return back to how we were before.

if yoy feel that you've gained/lost too much wait and are having constant sessions of self loathing/hating, please know that you're survival is more than enough.

plase stay, cause there's still hope in the dark, and you're beautiful just the way you're, regardless of your identity or representation, you do not have to change anything about your physical appearance, you're enough. just as you're.

with love,
stranger <3

with love,stranger <3