26 | healing scars, rising stars

a lot of us are almost adults now, and its not as we always had imagined. its not about being pretty, wonderful and waiting for the one human we called saviour. we even got mad at disney *chuckles* and then there are those who are disabled, not just in the physical state of the word, but mentally, and they have had the worst childhoods, something they still can't get a grip of.

but no matter what point of life you're at, you've at least screamed once, that "life is hard, i would rather die than stay".

and while it seems like the easiest option, it seriously isn't. when you kill yourself, you kill everyone around you.

these scars — you shout at me, they burn you. they are draining you of who you are. or at least you thought who used to be.

times go by and you still feel like you're not going anywhere, its always a cycle of toxic and healthy behaviours.

but trust me, staying is worth, you'll miss out making so many memories and accomplishing so many things you wished, you wouldn't even able to look back, as you can, now.

healing scars and rising stars,
these times will soon pass,
just hold on a litter longer,
may be you'll find yourself stronger.

with love,
stranger <3

with love,stranger <3