Chapter 1- Addison

I walk into the lobby to see my husband putting on another woman's jacket

I walk into the lobby to see my husband putting on another woman's jacket. She turns around and I see it is Meredith. I walk over there and Meredith says my name. I say,'' Meredith how is your mom.'' She says,'' good.'' Derek says'' you too know each other.'' We both say yes. Meredith says,'' My mom and the captain worked on a couple of cases together. Meredith says,'' wait how do you know her.'' He says'' she is my wife.'' Meredith looks at me and Derek and says'' so she has been calling you.'' Me and Derek both say yes. Meredith says'' I need a drink, Addie I hope we can spend some time together before you leave. '' Well if you come with me to the chief's office we can go to the bar'' Meredith says'' OK''

At the bar me and Meredith get drunk. I take her home see invites me in and we kiss. We have sex. We wake up to each other naked. Meredith gets in the shower. I wake up to her in the shower. I say" we should talk." She says" yes we should Addie ever since we were playing together and going out to lunch I started having feelings and I hope you do too." Meredith, I like you. I reply. So should we tell Derek we are dating? Meredith says," yes." We get dressed and get to the hospital. We pull Derek into an on-call room. Derek says," what is happening." Meredith says," Me and Addie are dating." Derek says," I knew it ever since Meredith found out me and Addie were married Meredith you got this look in your eye like you loved her.'' I look at Meredith and say,'' OH Really.'' Meredith says,'' NO I do not.''

2 weeks later

I take Meredith out to dinner and she said,'' Do you want to move in with me instead of living in that hotel.'' I say,'' I would love to.'' Meredith grabs my suitcase and hand and says,'' I already emptied a drawer for you.'' I say,'' Why thank you.'' Meredity says," I am gonna take a shower. I say," Ok." I unpack my suitcase and put my clothes in the drawer. Meredith comes out the shower and says," I like having you in my house." I turn around and kiss her and she puts her arms around my neck. Her towel drops and says," We have an hour before work." I say," you read my mind." She flounces  on the bed and I kiss her.