⌜ seven ⌝

WARNING: I'm not a doctor or therapist, whatever I wrote it's based on shitty research ⚠️ talking about anxiety attack ⚠️

××××××

Jungkook admitted in hospital.

Taehyung had teary eyes, salty droplets threatening to fall down on his cheeks. He looked so devastated after what he saw. A wave of panic travelled through his body when he bring Jungkook to hospital. Pale face, almost looking lifeless.

He never saw him like that, it scared him to death. His body was numb, unable to think anything.

“Taehyung? What happened?”

Taehyung snapped his head towards the voice. His gaze met with Yoongi who looked relaxed after seeing Taehyung as the male got panicked when he received a call from him saying about emergency situation of admitting in hospital.

“Hyung!” Taehyung just broke down on Yoongi’s shoulder.

"What happened?" Yoongi asked, hugging him back and caressed Taehyung's back.

"J-Jungkook just fainted on me. I don't know what went wrong!!" Taehyung cried into Yoongi's shoulder.

A cease drew between Yoongi's brows as he didn't recognise the name that Taehyung just said.

"Oh, don't worry, he'll be alright." Yoongi comforted him. "Don't distress yourself!"

Taehyung sniffled, shaking his head. "I did this to him. He's here because of me."

"Tae, don't put the blame on you. He'll be alright."

Taehyung broke the hug, sliding down on the waiting seat of hospital. He shook his head, silently crying to himself. He lowered his head, hands cupped his nape while he cursed at himself.

"Taehyung–"

Yoongi got cut off when the cabin's door opened as the doctor who was with Jungkook came out of it.

Taehyung snapped up his head and stood up from his place.

The doctor turned to Taehyung whose heart was accelerating after seeing the expression of the doctor.

"He's doing fine now." The doctor said before pursing his lips into a straight line.

"Are you his family members or friends?" The doctor asked.

"No, I'm his boyfriend." Taehyung said, gulping. "Something wrong?"

"Just wanted to talk to his family member. But I guess, I can also tell you." The doctor said, whirling around. "Please follow me."

Taehyung turned to look at Yoongi before following the doctor.

"Are you familiar with Mr.Jeon's past, I mean when he was a teenager or younger than now?" The doctor questioned which caused Taehyung to shakes his head.

The trio walked into the doctor's cabin who takes off his stethoscope before sitting down his chair.

"Please take a seat–"

"Get into the point, doctor. What happened to him!?" Taehyung exclaimed, banging his palm on the crest rail of chair.

"I sent a sample of Jungkook's blood to laboratory for testing. I'm feared to see that he's been taking a great amount of anti-depressant drug for not so long."

Taehyung felt paralysed after what he heard.

"What?" Taehyung let out faintly.

"The amount he took is scaring, I think he had taken them in the past as well because a normal person or who are new to this drug wouldn't able to handle that much amount."