The Snow Queen herself

Elsa's POV
Um Hello I guess? My name is Elsa Arendelle and this is my school , Disneyworks highschool. I'm a senior. I technically own the school everybody knows me and everyone doesn't dare speak up to me. Yeah I'm a bully so what I have my reasons. Me and my besties are the most popular group in school the Royals I'm the leader of that group. My friends are Rapunzel , my sister Anna and Merida, they are all freshmen. I know none of them would betray me , they know what would happen if they didn't obey me. Only me and Anna know this but I have magical snow and ice powers well actually another person knew I had powers but that was 10 years ago. I don't really wanna think about it right now.

It makes me sad about what happened in my past but I changed for the better. Anyway today is the start of senior year at Disneyworks highschool. I wore a black long sleeved t-shirt , blue trousers and I purplish mini-Jack. I put my platinum blonde hair in a bun and wore a golden headband. Oh yeah there is one more thing you should know about me since I'm so popular *flicks hair* I'm the richest girl in school and the richest girl in my neighbour hood. Me and Anna have a mansion and we have about 10 maids. Nobody messes with us especially me.

I was going to my locker to get books out , I still study but I don't care lots about school. Suddenly I see my least favourite person in the school , her name was Chel. She stole my money and she has to give it back or she'll pay , by physical force. She was running to get to her next class quickly but ran into me and fell over. " Sorry " she mumbled. She then looked up and saw it was me. Chel scrambled back up and tried to run but I stopped her. " Hey sl*t , where's my money?! " I asked viciously. I held her up by her arm against the locker so she couldn't escape. " I don't have it on me right now but I promise I'll bring it tomorrow " she whispered but loud enough so I could hear. " You better " I said through gritted teeth and pushed her against the locker letting her fall down.

As I walked away to home room I laughed and everyone watching us walked away quickly. Then suddenly Chel mumbled something. " What was that? " I questioned turning back around. " Nothing " she said quickly and ran to her class.

When I got to home room I sat next to Rapunzel miss Minnie introduced a new person who I didn't recognise. He probably moved schools. " Hello class we have a new student entering our school today and class , would you like to introduce yourself? " she said. He nodded and went to the front. " Hello my name is Jack Frost and I've just moved here " he said and everyone nodded. Hooray another person to tease and pick on. Wait did he say his name was Jack Frost? I feel like I recognise him from somewhere but I can't quite put my finger on it.