I love you idiot~ (Shartass X m!Reader)

It had been a long day for Y/N, working extra hours because the other employees were so incompetent. Y/N worked at your average fast food joint in the city, the building reeked of sweat from the human blobs of flesh who ate there. After finally finishing the shift, Y/N decided to visit the local funeral home, for a possible job opportunity and/or home. There was a rumor that the funeral home owner would let certain idiots live with him for no apparent reason. Y/N knocked on the funeral home doors loudly, hoping he'd be heard. Suddenly, Y/N heard someone declare loudly from inside, "MY ASS IS NOT FAT!!!!" Spooked, Y/N jerked back, only for the same person who yelled to open the door.

 "Who the fuck are you you fartface poophead 😈"

 "I-I was wondering if I could live here..."

 "Do you like glizzy?"

 "Y-yes..."

 "Okay, you can live here."

       Y/N was surprised by how smoothly the interaction went, and entered the funeral home. Just as he was about to ask for the stranger's name, the stranger said "my name is Shartass, what's yours?" "M-my name is Y/N..." Shartass stared at you for a moment, he was so hot. Skinny, but not too skinny. Hell, he was even a little buff. Just as you started to picture some sexual scene, Shartass noticed your rock hard glizzy. He stared for a little while, before dragging Y/N off to his room. "Are my fantasies becoming reality?", thought Y/N. Even though he barely knew this beautiful man, he still wanted to smash him.

       Y/N knew exactly what he wanted to do, so he ripped off Shartass's pants. Turns out Shartass doesn't actually wear pants, so his massive glizzy was exposed. Y/N dived for the tip, and kissed it. Shartass muttered something, but Y/N couldn't hear it. Right after kissing Shartass's glizzy, Y/N deepthroated the thing and sucked. A lot. In only three minutes, Y/N's mouth was full of glizzy juice. Y/N swallowed the sticky fluid happily and started to wonder. Was this the start of something bigger? Who knows...