Chapter 1 - How they met

Judge Angel was sitting outside looking out into the forest when her best friend, Clockwork, walked over to her. "Hey Angel..." she said smiling. "Hey Clockwork." said Angel who was also smiling. "What are you doing?" asked Clockwork as she sat down next to Angel. "I've been thinking...about what would happen if I got a boyfriend like most of our friends." said Angel. Clockwork looked in Angel's deep black eyes. "That would be a good idea" said Clockwork as she got up. "I need to go meet Toby at the Fazbear pizzeria for our date. I should be back in a few hours." she said walking out the door. "Bye Clockwork" said Angel waving bye to her friend. After Clockwork left it started snowing. Angel liked it when it snowed so she went to put on warmer clothes and went out to the forest. "This place is so enchanted when it snows." she thought to herself. She kept walking around the forest taking pictures of all the woodland animals. She was asked by Toby and Lost Silver to take pictures of every animal she finds when she goes into the forest. As she was exploring, she found this old mansion that was covered in moss and tree vines. Angel thought that it was really old and nobody lived there, so she went inside and found a lot of moss and tree vines on the walls, and the floors were cracked and crumbling. "Wow this place is old" she said to herself. Then she heard footsteps that weren't hers. Then she started running and accidentally ran into someone. "I'm so sorry!" she said as she fell. But before she hit the ground, she felt she fell into somebody's arms and caught her. "Who are you?" asked a voice close to her. "I'm Angel..." she said frightened. "You look like an angel" said the voice. Then a light turned on and Angel saw a guy her age with black hair and a blue shirt holding her. "I'm Bloody painter, but you can call me Hellen." he said smiling.