35

changmin lays in bed while scrolling through different channels on his tv.

he blows his nose softly into the tissue and huffs.

i hate being sick. but i'd rather be sick than chanhee.

he blushes at the thought and covers his face with his blue blanket.

as the hours pass, there is a knock and ring at his door. it continues until changmin groans.

he was sleeping and hates being woken up.

he leaves his room and goes downstairs, opening the door.

on the other side, chanhee stands with his backpack on, papers in his hands, and a smile on his rosy face.

"changminnie~! you look so cute~!" he giggles behind the papers in his hands.

changmin looks down to see himself wearing his pajama pants that had the faces of different horror movie characters and his black hoodie.

he blushes. "come in. i-i need to change."

changmin runs off before chanhee could catch him and tell him how adorable it is.

chanhee takes off his shoes and closes the door. he goes towards the hallway changmin ran into.

he slowly opens the different doors until he got to the last one.

the eldest slightly opened the youngers door and sees changmin taking his hoodie off revealing nothing underneath.

his face goes a bright red and he closes the door quietly.

he sits on the floor flustered and with a stomach full of butterflies.

h-how can he look like that? chanhee questions internally.

"hyung~? what are you doing on the floor?"

chanhee looks up, "s-sorry." he quickly picks up the stack of papers.

he ruffles the light brown haired boys' head and took him into the kitchen to get snacks.

"do you want anything?" he questions as he opens his cupboards.

"any strawberries?"

changmin smiles softly and opened his fridge. "yep! i'll get you a bowl."

"thank you."

he washes the strawberries off and put a few into a bowl. chanhee wants to back hug him so badly.

"hyung~~!" the brunette whines as he notices chanhee staring.

the blonde blinks quickly. "s-sorry."

"it's okay! lets go to my room now~."

changmin walks and chanhee stands there.

"your room?"

"mhm! my desk is in there unless you want to be in the living room. your choice."

"um.. t-that's fine!"

"okay hyung."

they both enter changmin's room and he places the bowl and chip bags on his white desk, chanhee placing the papers.

changmin looks over the papers as he's sitting in his seat.

"can we do my art project first?" chanhee's cheeks are filled with strawberries and changmin laughs.

he pulls out his camera and takes a few photos of chanhee.

"h-hey!" "changmin~!" he whines, "let me see!"

"not until my project is finished silly~!"

chanhee pouts and changmin wipes off his lips with thumb softly.

his eyes widen and his cheeks almost go as red as the strawberries.

"sorry hyung. you had a few strawberry seeds on them."

"t-thanks. but what is your project on anyways?"

"a poster and i add photos of my favorite people and why."

"i-i'm one of your f-favorites?"

changmin gets embarrassed and looks down while chanhee smiles a little. it makes his heart warm to know that.

they go though his other papers and packets for certain classes.

he huffs softly and puffs out his cheeks. "i suck at math. juyeon hyung normally helps me."

"i'm very good at that changie. don't be upset! i'll help you~! always."

changmin looks up at chanhee and smiles, hugging him.

"thank you, thank you, thank youuu~~!!" changmin excitedly says.

chanhee giggles and blushes. "no problem. i'll help you from now on changie~!"

they pull away from the hug and chanhee offers changmin a strawberry. he takes it and eats it, smiling.

"you're so cute~!" chanhee squishes changmin's cheeks and he giggles.

"i-i'm not~!"

"yes you are silly. i'm also thankful you didn't let me get sick instead. but i feel bad for not taking care of you all day," he pouts.

"no, no. don't pout. it's okay chanhee. you can always do that next time."

"yay!"

changmin laughs at chanhee's cute antics.

after finishing all his classwork, both boys are exhausted and hungry. they're spread out on changmin's bed.

"you hungry?"

chanhee nods and wraps his arms around changmin's waist, placing his head on changmin's chest.

his eyes widen in surprise. "c-chanhee~!"

"what changie? i just want to stay like this for a little if that's fine."

the flustered boy nods and places his arms around chanhee.

it's been a few minutes and chanhee hasn't said anything since changmin's been gently scratching his head. he looks at chanhee to find him asleep.

all that giggling, laughing, joking, and working must've gotten to him. changmin yawns and rubs his eyes. he couldn't resist the urge to sleep anymore.

he closes his eyes and holds chanhee against him protectively. both boys are asleep on changmin's bed.

later on, his mom comes home and puts a blanket over the two shivering boys.

she smiles softly and closes the door to her son's room.