The Demon's Deal

Dipper Pines watched possibly the evilest thing in the universe get a black eye from a red-headed teen. Twice. Bill had opened the door, said four words, and then got turned into whack-a-mole by pretty much everyone except Mabel, who stood there, frozen, as Wendy gave him two black eyes.

"Geez, kid," the demon complained, adjusting the eye patch he'd been given. "You could've left me with one good eye," he said, examining his face, the screen door's pattern imprinted there from when Dipper slammed the door in his face.

"You guys are pretty brutal, you know that, right? You guys should've been pirates or something." Bill said.

Dipper just stared at him. "Pirates?" He said incredulously. "And what would you be, a siren?"

Bill just smirked, pulling a golden whistle out of his hat and tossing it to Dipper. "You never know, kid. In a parallel dimension, who knows? Maybe we're just a story. Maybe I am a siren in a dimension, maybe I'm not." He shrugged and laughed.

"You're weird," Dipper said, shaking his in disbelief.

"I am," he agreed. "Anyway, can I talk without getting hurt, as fun as that is?"

Dipper grumbled, plopping down in his chair, uneager to venture to whatever dark turn the conversation would take. And also, that punching Bill in the face wasn't an option. He'd always wanted to do that.

"What is it? Why'd you come here? Where's Ford?" Dipper shot questions at him.

"Geez kid, slow your roll," Bill smirked at him, laying his feet on the table only for them to be pushed off by a glaring Wendy.

"I dunno," Wendy said, lifting her fist. "I think he's asking all the right questions, and you'd better answer his questions before I run out of patience."

Just then, Soos walked in the door, humming. "Doo-dilly doo, goin' to work, do-dilly doo..." His words died in this throat as he took in the scene before him. A strange-looking teen sat in a chair, one eyebrow raised, mocking something Wendy said. Mabel was trying to keep Wendy from beating the crap out of Bill, and Dipper was asking a bajillion questions about him, recording them in his journal.

Soos's face turned pale. "Erm, I'm just gonna go..." he said, backing out of the door. His pounding footsteps could be heard, along with the slamming of his pick-up truck door.

"Abuelita, you won't believe what just happened..."

Dipper lifted an eyebrow. "Should we be worried about that...?"

Bill shrugged. "Nah, police are no biggie. They're dorks anyway."

Dipper sighed, rubbing his temples. "I thought you were arrested by time baby."

Bill looked at him strangely. "Of course not, kid. I destroyed him in Weirdmaggedon. I guess he's coming back in 2030 and basically makes the apocalypse, but details." He shrugged again. "If you ask me, 2020's gonna be the apocalypse.

Dipper looked at him strangely. "What...?"

Bill just smirked. "Hey, when you've controlled space, matter, and time itself, you peek into the future sometimes."

"What's in the future?" Dipper asked curiously.

Bill just cackled. "You'd think I'd tell you? I'll leave it up to your imagination."

Dipper's eyes got wide as Bill got up in his face, narrowing his eyes. "Trust me, whatever your thinking... it's worse."

Dipper jotted it down in his journal, trying to get away from Bill's weird stare. Note: Fear 2020.