Bill's Dimension

Dipper yawned, the morning sunlight streaming through the window. He glanced over at his sleeping sister, who was cuddled up with her pig. He felt sorry for her. He decided not to wake her up, seeing as the night before no one slept well.

Dipper rubbed his eyes. The strange thing was, he hadn't had any nightmares about Bill. Maybe because they were finally starting to become allies? Dipper got out of bed and stretched, pondering yesterday's events. Everything had happened so fast. Bill showing up, Ford disappearing, them planning, and even Bill becoming almost... bashful. He wondered what that was about. Surely...? No. He stepped into the shower, the hot water reviving him. Bill was way too old, anyway. Plus, he was a guy. There was just no way.

He finished up, getting dressed in his pterodactyl bros shirt Soos gave him a year ago. It was too small for him, but he couldn't bear to get rid of it. Putting on his hat, he ran downstairs, excited. Opening the pantry for a granola bar, he found himself staring into a sparkling amber eye.

"EEEP-" Dipper punched him in the face. "Dude, what's your deal? You obsessed with closets or something?" Dipper said, trying to hide his blush.

Bill waved his hand dismissively, placing his top hat back on his head. "Nah, just like to hear you squeal," he said, making Dipper blush.

"How long have you even been in there, anyway?" Dipper asked, curious.

Bill shrugged, wrinkling his nose. "I dunno, but either way, I don't think I'm ever going to get the smell of stale chip-cracker out of my nose."

Dipper laughed. "Whatever, it was your choice, so deal with it," he said, smirking.

"So, what's for breakfast, anyway?" Bill asked, opening random drawers. He opened one and he pulled his hand out, covered in chip clips. Bill giggled. "Why do you keep torture devices in your kitchen?" 

"Gimme those-" Dipper said, making a swipe for them.

Bill laughed. "Catch me if you can, Pine Tree!" The dream demon said with a wink, sticking more on his fingers and running away.

"I'm not gonna chase you!" Dipper yelled after him. After a couple of minutes, Bill came back, covered in tiny gashes.

"You're no fun," he complained.

Dipper's eyes grew wide as he glanced over at the demon, doing a double-take. "What'd you do to yourself!?"

Bill shrugged. "I dunno, I guess the gnomes attacked me. Shmebulock saw me in the forest, and I tried to destroy him. Lord knows how he managed to tell the other gnomes. Probably used his pointy hat to write in the dirt or something." He grinned.

"Let's get those cleaned up," the brunette said, frowning.

Soos walked in for work, whistling his same old tune as always. He just stared at Bill for a second. Grunkle Stan had explained everything to him on the phone last night, so he was prepared to see Bill, but it was still strange to see him covered in bleeding scratches.

"Should I ask...?" He asked cautiously.

"Nope," the two boys said in unison.

"Ok," he said, shrugging. "Disenfectant's in the top left cupboard."

"Thanks, Soos," the mystery twin replied.

"No problem dog," Soos said.

A faint cry could be heard from one of the tour rooms. "Soos, I need you to repair the corn-I-corn! Waddles ate off all the corn off it again! No refunds!" He replied, probably to a very angry tourist.

"I have business to attend to," Soos said his face epic.

"Hurry up!" A shout came from the tour room.