A shoulder to cry on

I kept waking up through the night due to bickering here and there from my parents.

I always wonder how long they are gonna keep doing this. If they really hate each other that much, why are they still together? I know I would be devastated if they ever split up, my dad is what keeps my mom from mentally killing me, or me killing myself..

---

I woke up to a loud bang, it was morning now. I got up concerned and confused. I opened my bedroom door and caught sight of no one. I slowly walked out and took a look around the house. I saw the coffee table had been flipped, and there was a broken vase, glass shattered throughout the living room floor. When I didnt see either of them, many horrible thoughts went through my mind. I cant think about this, it doesnt lead to anything good. I heard loud footsteps aproaching. I stepped back and stood to where they couldnt see me.

"FUCK YOU" I heard my mom shout loudly. "SHUT THE HELL UP Anna, you treat everyone like shit." My dad yelled back. "You have no room to talk!" My mom snapped back. "I think i do, you are literally RUINING this family! You beat me down and try to control everyone around you! Not just me, not just Kiara, but everyone!" My dad retorted. "And your'e just Mr. perfect Ken doll" She scoffed sarcastically.

Thats it. Iv'e had enough. I can't deal with the constant ripping at each other. Its too much, ive dealt with this BS for far too long.

I stormed out of 'hiding' and now i was in their view. "I can NOT live like this anymore!" I shouted angrily. "Ive spent too many years dealing with YOURE GUYS' SHIT" I roared. Before I could finish i was cut off by my mom.

"OUR SHIT???" She yelled. "We raised you, you little brat. We've had to deal with YOUR crap. Dont you DARE speak like that to me! I am your mother! I AM YOUR AUTHORITY" Her words always cut deep.

At this point i gave up. I walked out of the house, and slammed the door behind me.

I couldnt deal with this anymore, the arguments between my parents was bad enough, but the verbal abuse I have had to deal with all these years, has just gotten too much.

I just feel like I need to talk to someone about his, but its so hard for me to open up.

I didnt know where i was going, but i just started running. Tears flew from my eyes as my vision become harder for me to see. It became blurry from the water drowning my eyes.

I find my feet suddenly tracking through the sand. Im at the beach now. I start to slow down when I all of a sudden bump into a tall man. I wipe the tears from my eyes as I study the characters shoes. Its JJ. I felt a warmth come over me when I realized that it was him.

"Kie?" He qestioned with a calming tone. "Are you okay?" He softly asks.

I shake my head before he pulls me into his arms. After a few moments, he grabs a tight hold on my hand and walks me over to the twinkie. JJ got in the back of the van, and helped me in after him. He sits down and I fall back into his embrace. He hugged me tightly as i rested my head on his shoulder. I wasn't really one to let all my emotions out, but I couldnt hold it in right now.

"It's okay, let it all out." He said very softly.

I cried on his shoulder for awhile and he never let his tight hold on me go. I start to maintain my tears and try to steady my heartbeat thats been rapidly bating.

"Kie, what's going on?" He asks sadly.

I want to tell him everything. I need to tell someone.

When my breathing starts to become normal again, I start to speak.