Chapter 14

"Ugh. UGHHHHH" I yell into my pillow. A girlfriend, he's kidding right? Did Emma's flirting get to his head? He knows I like him, why would he do this?

Why do stuff like this always happen to me? What did I do to deserve this?

Pissbaby: sorry you found out like that. I was gonna tell you but I didn't know how. I'm sorry Georgie.

Gogy-Man: shut up and don't call me that again.

Pissbaby: George, I'm so sorry. Please.

Pissbaby was blocked.

I'll unblock him later but right now I don't want to deal with it. I don't want to hear, or well see, his excuses. I guess it's not his fault he doesn't like me though.

Maybe he thinks I'm not enough for him. Maybe I'm just not enough for him. Maybe he doesn't even want to be my friend. Maybe I should just leave him alone.

Maybe I should leave them all alone.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I hear a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in" I say quietly but loud enough for my mum to hear and open the door.

"Clay's mom called me and said you won't answer Clay's texts or calls. She said that Clay is scared you don't what to be his friend anymore. Any reason why he would say that?" She questions as she sits on my bed next to me.

"Because life sucks and he's a jerk." I mumble. I clench my fist and grab a bundle of blanket in my hand. I see my hand start to turn pale white. I loosen up a bit.

"How is Clay a jerk? We've known him for 7 years now and you two have never had a problem ever." She says. I shrug, not wanting to deal with her silly questions. She just sighs at my lack of response and leaves the room.

I unblock Clay just to see what he's been texting me.

Pissbaby: I'm so sorry. I don't expect you to respond rn. I'm pissed at me too. Just please call me when you're ready to talk.
Two hours ago

Three missed calls from Pissbaby.

Pissbaby: I'm so so so sorry. I'm a big jerk and I hate myself right now. Please George, at least leave me on read so you know I'm sorry. Because I'm truly sorry. I'm sorry for everything. Please.
Thirty minutes ago

If he was sorry he wouldn't have gotten with Emma in the first place. We all hated her to begin with and even he hated her. She was annoying and narcissistic. What did he see in her that he doesn't see in me?

I'll have to talk to him on Monday. I can't just ignore him forever. Or maybe I can.

He'll have to learn that when you break someone's heart they don't just say, 'oh, it's fine.' and forgive you immediately. I need time.

I don't even know why I'm that upset. I'm obviously jealous but he hasn't done anything besides date someone when he knows I love him. And he didn't trust me enough to tell me before he told everyone else. And he told everyone else when we were about to kiss.

The kiss might have been a dare but I would have taken it seriously. More seriously than Clay's ever taken my feelings for him.

I wish we weren't 'fighting' right now. If I was ignoring anyone else, I would immediately text Clay and tell him all the details and what's happening. He would then comfort me and tell me eventually everything will go back to normal.

Everything will go back to normal, right?