Part 7

AT GIBBS' HOUSE:

"Okay, here we are." Jack said as she pulled into the driveway. Jack turned around to face Kate in the back seat. "Is she still sleeping?"

"Are we there yet?" Kelly asks, slightly opening her eyes.

Jack laughed as she said. "Well I guess that answers that question. But yes sweetheart we are."

"O...kay." Kelly yawned.

Then Jack, Kate and Kelly get out of the car and walk to Gibbs' front door, Jack opens and the door and they all walk inside.

Kate drops the duffel bag near the door and goes to the couch, sits down and pulls her phone out of her pocket.

Kelly sat on the couch with Kate leaning on her shoulder, looking at Kate's phone too.

Jack walked to the kitchen and took out the stakes from the freezer, then she got a text. Jack took her phone out of her purse, looked at the text and smiled. The text from Ziva, she sent some pictures of Tony holding their son in the onesie Jack sent them. "Aww Gibbs is going to love this." She thought.

"Hey Jack, one of my friends is kinda worried about me, can I call her?" Kate asked.

"Of course you can, the guest bedroom is upstairs first door on the right."

"Thanks." Kate said as she got up and walked up the stairs, Kelly followed her.

After a while of sitting on the couch waiting for Gibbs, Jack looked at her phone to check the time and she was thinking about calling him when she thought out loud. "Where can he be?"

"Right here." Gibbs said as he walked in the door.

"Oh hey Cowboy, to be honest I was getting a little worried about you." Jack said, getting up and hugging him.

"Oh yeah, I just wanted to go by and see Ducky real quick." Gibbs said before kissing Jack's forehead.

"And how is he doing?"

"Good."

"Gibbs do you have a word count for the day that you're not allowed to go over or something?"

"No." Gibbs smiled, holding her in his arms.

"You know, you can be really annoying sometimes." Jack smiled.

"Oh?" He smiled again.

"Oh shut up and kiss me!"

Gibbs held her close and they kissed lovely.

When they stopped, their faces were inches apart. Gibbs asked with a smile. "How's that?"

"Very good." Jack smiled at Gibbs. "Oh I have something to show you." She said, pulling her phone out of her back pocket. "Ziva sent me these adorable pictures of Tony Jethro."

"Aw T.J. looks cute." Gibbs says looking at the phone. "That's the clothes we... well you sent them."

"Yeah, but in the card I said it was from both of us."

Gibbs smiled as he looked into her eyes, he then kissed her again. "I love you."

"I love you more, but we should probably work on dinner."

He looked at the stakes and said. "Uh huh." Gibbs nods, taking the stakes to the fireplace and sitting on the stool by it.

"The functional mute strikes again." Jack says sarcastically as she sets the table for four.

"I'm so glad Tony told you about that nickname." Gibbs rolled his eyes.

"I think it's cute. Not to mention it's pretty much perfect for you." Jack said as she patted Gibbs on the shoulder.