Part 14

"It's good to see you, Gibbs." Ziva said, walking over to him with T.J. in her arms.

"It's good to see ya to Ziver." Gibbs smiled. "And it's good to finally meet this little guy." He said as T.J. held Gibbs' finger with his tiny hand.

"He likes you, would you like to hold him?" Ziva asks.

"Yeah."

"Alright here you go, remember to hold his head."

Gibbs smiled at Ziva. "I will."

Then everyone hears the front door open and Tony say. "Look who I found outside!" Tony walked in the living room with Jack following him.

"Hey Jack nice of you to join the party." Tim said as Tony and Jack walked in the living room.

"Well better late then never, but I did bring pie."

"Oh hey Jack, let's get those pies in the refrigerator." Jimmy said before walking with her to the kitchen.

"Hi Probie Wan Kenobi, are you still enjoying my desk?" Tony smiled at Tim.

"Yes Tony, and I found your Mighty Mouse stapler, it works well as a door stopper too."

"Oh you wouldn't dare McGoo!"

McGee took the stapler out of his pocket and showed it to Tony.

"Give it back or you'll be McSorry!" Tony smiled as he started slap fighting with Tim.

Abby smiled. "Just like old times, right Gibbs."

"Yeah Abs just like it." Gibbs said.

"And what, old times was training cats?" Jack laughed as she walked to Gibbs and sat on the couch next to him.

"TONY! Stop acting like a child!"

"I got it Ziver." Gibbs said handing T.J. back to his mother before standing up and walking to them. He rolled his eyes and held up his hands... and *SLAP* He got them both.

"Thank you boss, I've missed you and your love taps." Tony said, rubbing the back of his head.

"Ow..." Tim sighed.

"You think after having two children Tony would stop behaving like one." Ziva laughed.

MEANWHILE OUTSIDE:

*slam* Bishop closed her car door and started walking to the house.

"Hey Ellie! Wait up!" Nick said as he swiftly walked to her.

"Hey Nick, what did you bring?"

"Oh a casserole my mom showed me how to make when I was a kid, but can we talk about what happened last ni...."

"Nick I.. thought we weren't gonna talk about last night..."

"No we just said we didn't want to make it weird for everyone else."

"I just wanna say that it was nice hanging out with you this morning, ya know?"

"Thanks Nick." Ellie smiled as she gently nudged his shoulder. "I really like being with you too."

"Hey guys! Happy thanksgiving!" Kasie said, walking to them.

"Oh hey Kasie, happy thanksgiving to you too." Ellie smiled awkwardly.

Kasie looked at both of them and raised an eyebrow. "Am I interrupting something? Because it feels like I am."

"What no! We're just vibing." Nick says as he rings the doorbell.