27

" How's working from home going on ?"

Jungkook asks from the other side of the phone. 

" It's great." 

Yoongi replies, sinking into the couch even more, happy when his tense muscles reconcile with the soft fiber.

Jungkook hums lightly, the office seems boring without Yoongi by his side.

" How's Jimin ssi doing ?" 

Yoongi looks at a drowsy Jimin who's trying his best to stay awake.

" He's doing great." 

He laughed softly at that. 

" A little bored, I might add." 

" Guess you don't give him enough time even after working from home." 

Yoongi frowns at that, that's not true. Or maybe it is…

" Why don't you do something fun ?"

" Hmm.. like ?"

" A pregnancy photoshoot ?" 

Jungkook smiles when the idea hits him.

Yoongi entertains it for a minute, it's not that bad actually.

" He'll never agree." 

He sighs, eyes drifting towards a knocked out Jimin.

" Wait, that's it. You should do a photoshoot and we can use the picture as our magazine cover. I'm sure the readers are curious to know about who is behind the article." 

Jungkook tries his best to push his idea and it starts working on him. He takes it into consideration.

" What if he doesn't agree ?"

" Then you make him say yes. I'm sure he'll never say no to you." 

Jungkook smirks on the other side, he can say it with his whole chest after seeing with his own eyes how the two behave around each other.

" I'll think about it." 

He tries to put it off but no one can win against the great JK.

" Hyung, I think it's the perfect idea." 

He gave it one last push, his tone expressing his desperation. He just thinks the photoshoot would be a great idea to bring them closer and he'll do anything to see his hyung happy.

" But where would I hire a professional photographer from ?"

" The photographer is right in front of you."

Jungkook waits for Yoongi to figure it out but when the other side is silent for way too long he answers it himself.

" It's me. Jeon Jungkook." 

" Do I have to book an appointment then ?" 

He asks sarcastically.

" Maybe I'll do it for free." 

Jungkook snickers on the other end.

Yoongi was now waiting for Jimin to wake up from his short nap. The photoshoot idea has really been stuck to his brain. Maybe the younger would like it too.

He watches Jimin's little fuzzy head perking up, his tiny fists suspended in air trying to stretch out his muscles. 

" You're awake." 

Yoongi walks towards the couch, Jimin nods his head to answer it.

" Water ?" 

He knows how the younger always need water as the first thing after waking up whether it being a short nap or a 9 hour sleep.