Chapter 15: Mario helps Toadtown and Goodbye

[The next morning, the screen shows Toadstool Mountain and Mushroom Range the next morning, as the same reveille Wario uses is heard playing. It is again interrupted by Yoshi playing "The Star-Strangled Banner".]

Wario: Will you turn that disrespectful junk off?!

Yoshi: Respect the classics, man.

[The screen then shows Luigi sleeping and snores in his house, shown to be drooling. He then snorts and yawns as he wakes up, groans as he stretches himself. Luigi smacks and sighs. Luigi then drives to the main road, where he notices that it has been completed and there is no sign of Mario; Luigi and Toadsworth are then shown driving to the end of the paving.]

Luigi: He's done. He must've finished it while we was all sleeping.

Toadsworth: Good riddance. [Doc then drives away as the other residents arrive at the same scene.]

Daisy: He's gone.

Wario: Well, we wouldn't want him to miss that race of his. [Peach walks away.]

Waluigi: [sniffs]

Boo: Oh, dude, are you crying?

Waluigi: NO! I'M HAPPY! I DON'T HAVE TO WATCH HIM EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY ANYMORE! I'M GLAD HE'S GONE!

Donkey Kong: [blubbers, then sobs and runs away, again knocking down that same pile of tires at that corner of the impound. Just then, Mario shows up after seeing everything.]

Mario: What's wrong with Donkey Kong?

Luigi: [not realizing who he's talking to] Oh, he's just sad 'cause you left town, and went to your big race to win the Mushroom Cup that you've always dreamed about yer whole life and get that big ol' sponsor and that fancy helicopter you was talking about. [As he talks, the other residents then notice our hero, looking glad. After finishing his quote, Luigi stares at Mario as he is grinning. Luigi gasps as he realizes who he was talking to] Wait a minute! [other laugh, smacks Mario with his arm] I knowed you wouldn't leave without saying goodbye.

Mario: [chuckles]

Waluigi: What are you doing here, son? You're gonna miss your race. [turns on his emergency lighting] Don't worry. I'll give you a police escort, and we'll make up the time.

Mario: Thank you, Waluigi. But you know I can't go just yet.

Waluigi: Well, why not?

Mario: I'm not sure my kart's tires... [Toad gasps excitedly] ...can get me all the way to Mario Circuit. [Blue Toad: Pit stop?!] Yeah, does anybody know what time Toad's opens?

Toad: [laughing] I can't believe it!

[The screen then shows the residents and outside of Toad's House of Tires, watching Toad and his team with McQueen.]

Toad: Four new tires! Thank you, Mr. Mario. [gives a hug] Thank you!

Daisy: [Peach then arrives, feeling glad as she sees Mario.] Would you look at that!

Toad: Our first real customers in years! I am filled with tears of ecstasy, [While  Toad is talking, Mario winks to and Peach, who is then shown smiling. Toadsworth then appears, starting to feel angry then he sees McQueen.] for this is the most glorious day of my life!

Mario: [as Toad presses a button to make the car lift his kart is on go up] Alright, Toad, give me the best set of black walls you've got.

Toad: [releases the button, making the lift go back down] NO, No, No, No! You don't know what you want. I know what you want. [walks to a couple of shelves, with one holding black-wall tires, and another being covered by a curtain] Black wall tires. They blend into the pavement. But-a this: [presses a button to pull the curtain, showing whitewall tires] "White-Wall Tires"! They say, "Look at me! Here I am! Love me."