The Future's past

Oh by the way my name is karina!!!

Karina and giselle had been silent in the car no words or gesture between them but karina turn her head to giselle.

So uhm what is your problem share it with me??

Giselle just looked at karina and turn her eyes with a sigh.

So yeah my boss rejected me that's all

That's it?!!

Yeah that's it.

Then karina stopped the car and she pointed her hands outside.

Go down!!

What the hell i-

Now!!

But why?

Please be serious when someone asks you don't be a spoiled bitch..

Okay sorry i'm giselle your straightforward honestly

Okay fine stay.

Then karina starts to drive again a minutes pass no words from giselle or karina was heard or told but giselle looses her mind and keep babbling.

Okay fine ill talk so your name is karina and my name is giselle and we met in the middle of the road for no reason and i went to you car and you asked me about my boss and-

Shhh!! I'm driving

What the hell i thought you want to talk

I didn't ask for the whole story i asked what happen to you share it with me

Okay karina so my boss and i kind of develop a special relationship idk maybe

And-

My ex idk if she is even my ex-

Wait does your EX keep's coming back at you??

Well based on my observation half of it was her coming back from me

What do you mean???

So my ex i said fly to the states to finish her studies

Straight to the point please..

Okay fine i rejected my ex because before because i don't want to get hurt so i move on and i met my boss that who i love.

So your story is your ex coming back at you but you choose your boss right i don't understand??

Its not like that shi-

Yo chill i got it..

Thank god so what is your story karina?

Same as you but different

What the hell is that

My ex broken up with me before too and i want to have a comeback with her..

What the hell its not even the same??

It is my love giselle love is just one it maybe is different but its the same love is love when you fell in love that's it and also this is the place your dropping in right..

Yeah this is my house by the way thank you for bringing me here even though we don't basically know each other..

Its okay honey ill hope ill see you soon ciao.

Then karina and giselle both say good byes giselle fixed herself she smile while walking through the gate her mother surprise her a hug.

Welcome home giselle why did you leave suddenly I've been waiting for you its been 3 hours since you left?!!

I know mom i just had to do my work i'm tired ill head upstairs.

Okay sweetie just call me if you need me.

Then giselle went upstairs she slowly opened her doorknob and just jump right in to her bed but then a call from her phone rang.

Wait what the hell who is this-

HELLO!!!

A familiar voice from the phone spoke with a loud tone.