Season 4: Episode 14

I didn't even have to look at Gene to know she was upset. This was the same girl who'd come to her birthday party and caused a scene

(That's somewhere in season 3, don't remember the episode. Happy haunting new readers)

I heard the door slam, and I tried to pretend I was asleep. I hadn't envisioned our day starting like this after out amazing night, why did Bela have to come to my place to thank me, it was uncalled for, unless she was doing it intentionally.
I'd dated her and I knew it wasn't below her to do something like that, she could do a lot worse if she wanted to.

Gene clearly knew I was faking sleep, she  undressed and went to the bathroom to have a shower.
I lay there thinking about what to do next, so far I knew she wasn't the type to talk immediately she was angry, she could hold a grudge and not even tell me. But if I tried apologizing she'd brush it off. I just hope she didn't think I was cheating with Bela.
I lay there for 15 minutes just thinking about the whole thing when I heard the shower stop flowing.
She walked into the room and I knew I had to give up the facade or it'll only get worse, I decided to start slow by asking what she wanted for breakfast.
She didn't even let me finish before she told me she wasn't hungry and that she'll eat when she gets home.
Wait, she was leaving already?
This was unusual, she never wanted to leave me.

"Gene, if this is about Bela you're getting this wrong. It's nothing extra, she had a meltdown and I helped her out yesterday. We were out in the open and nothing happened"

She opened my wardrobe and pulled out one of my hoodies, I couldn't even protest. Then she grabbed a sweat pant. She got dressed whilst I wasted my breath explaining.
When she was done she picked her phone and ordered an uber.

"I don't really have a problem with you helping her out, after all the two of you have a past and I'd want you to be there for me if we ever breakup.
But then why does she think she can pop up here when she wants without prior notice or an invitation. I know what she's about and it sickens me that you're blind to it!"

Bela! I was so mad at her,.Gene was right, she should have at least called before appearing at my door. 
Gene was so furious but she looked so cute, and her being jealous only made her more attractive. But that wasn't the right time to bring it up. She grabbed her bag immediately her uber arrived and headed strait for the door. But before she left she said something that ruined me day before it had started.

"Legend, I lied about being on the pill."