1. Chapter 1 Childhood

It was a stormy afternoon and Emily was sitting on her bed thinking about her 11th birthday in a fortnight. Not like she would ever get anything. She hadn't got anything since her 7th birthday unless you count a pile of chores then she gets that every day. She remembers being tucked in at night and going to the park with her cousin when she was 6. Emily lily lupin-black had lived with the Malfoys ever since she was 1 and 5 months. Before she was 7 she was loved by them and treated her like one of them. Like a human. But ever since the night she found out she wasn't even human, they treated her like a house-elf. Ironically, the only living thing that treated her with kindness was Dobby their house elf. Because Emily lily lupin-black is a werewolf. Well, half-werewolf unlike how a werewolf turns into a wolf, a half-wolf only has the ears, claws, tail, and eyes and they keep their mind. 'Miss Black?' Emily snapped out of her thoughts and looked down at the big-eyed house elf. 'Hello Dobby, how are you?' said Emily with her usual smile. 'I'm sorry to interrupt  your thoughts, but you have to get ready for the end of march party.' Dobby's eyes looked so innocent, Emily never knew how he ended up in a place like this. 'Time to have some fun then, I guess.' Emily had her mysterious smirk on. 'I'll be down in a minute Dobby and remember don't tell anyone about my plan.' She saw a slight smile placed on his lips. 'Of course, Miss Black.' Then left.

Emily pov

I put on my dress it was white with black flowers on one side. I graved my 'prank' juice as I call it, put it in my pocket and got my shoes on. I walked out of my room and down all the stairs and into the hall. I walked up to uncle Lucius. 'Where have you been a girl.' He had raged in his eyes while greeting all the guests. 'I was in my room.' I could smell the rage now. 'Don't use that tone with me.' Then walked over to Mr and Mrs Parkinson. 'What did you do this time." said a squeaky but cold voice behind me. 'Wouldn't you like to know cuz?' I said then turned around. As usual, his hair was covered in gel but still looked its usual bleach blonde. His eyes are the dull grey they always are. I have always liked my eye colour better, they are silver with a little gold unless I'm mad then they get pure gold. While his hair is bleached blonde mine is a brown ginger-ish colour and goes to the middle of my back my hair is wavy and is always in a half up half down style. I wouldn't call myself attractive but I wouldn't say ugly. 'No, I don't want to know I just cant wait to see you get into trouble again.' I looked in his eyes there was a little bit of pity in them.' Whatever I'm going to read.' I got a book off the bookshelf and sat down. I always liked reading it lets me escape this world and lets me create a new one... It has been around an hour now and I knew people would start getting ready for the toast. so I got up and went over to the punch table. I poured my 'prank' juice into the bowl and went back to my chair and read so no one would know it was me. After 5 minutes as I planned everyone was announcing the toast. I pretended to read and waited for people to drink. All at once, everyone drank and then spit out their drink. I really could feel everyone's rage now but I could also feel someone's happiness. 'What in gods name is this.' I could feel 2 people's eyes on me and I knew exactly to who they belonged. I am dead.

                                                           ꧁༺ ------------------------------------ ༻꧂ 

As I expected I was in big trouble. After everyone left I put my book away and went to go upstairs. 'Oh no, you don't get down here Lupin.' I knew that when he said Lupin instead of Black I was in trouble. I walked back down the stairs and to Lucius' side while aunt Cissa took Draco and his friend Blaise to their room. 'Yes, uncle Lucius.' I said in an innocent tone. 'What the bloody hell did you put in the punch bowl.' He clenched his fist and a wave of his anger came over me. 'I don't know what was in the punch bowl because I didn't do it.' I said in a calm voice. 'I am only going to say this once. Did you put something in the punch?' 'No,' I said in a strong tone. Just as I thought I was free to go he grabbed me by the hand and put me in the cellar. 'You're just like your father keep lying and you'll end up like him. I'll let you out when you start telling the truth.' He said then he looked at me and took a step back. I could tell my eyes were gold. apparently, I was wrong it's not when I'm angry they change when I feel a strong emotion. For example hatred.

                                                           ꧁༺ ------------------------------------ ༻꧂ 

2 days had passed after me being in the cellar and it was the morning of the full moon. They knew that if they didn't let me eat now I would probably die from the wolf inside of me. So just as I was giving up hope Cissa opened the door. 'Come on Lucius is at work.' i tried to smile at her but was weak. Stupid wolf. Curse the moon. She helped me off the floor and into the kitchen. Draco was there too. 'morning cuz.' i say but it only comes out as a whisper. 'Hi' he said then he left with his green apple. Honestly, I was a little sad that he didn't say more. Cissa helped me onto a stool and asked. 'How do you feel em.' 'like crap.' I said while drinking the soup Dobby gave me. Can I ask you something, Aunt Cissy?' I said worried about how she will react. 'Of course dear.' She smiles at me but I can see pain and curiosity in her eyes like she knew what I was going to say. 'C-Can you please tell me about dad?' I looked down waiting to be hit. 'Well... You're very much like him with your 'jokes' and rule-breaking. I can't tell you much because all he did was what my family told me was wrong. But I'm sure that when you go to Hogwarts you can ask some teachers ' I couldn't believe that she answered me and didn't slap me. 'T-Thanks I think I'm gonna g-go sleep now. ' She smiled at me and said. 'Well.. sweet dreams.'

                                                               ꧁༺ ------------------------------------ ༻꧂

At 5:45 I was woken up by dobby jumping on me. 'Dobby please do me a favour and go AWAY.' I said while rolling over. 'Miss. Wake up it's time to go please.' Said dobby still jumping on me. 'Dobby stop.' Dobby jumped one at a time then pulled the covers off. 'I do not want miss to get hurt so please the moon will rise soon.' I suddenly realise what he was saying and shot out of bed put the 'tail hole' pants on and went down to the cellar. When I got there Lucius was there waiting and said. 'Do you realise what you could have done?' I felt anger take over me and yelled. 'What I'VE DONE, DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY LIVES YOUVE RUINED ALL THOSE PEOPLE YOU KILLED. YOU AND YOUR STUPID DEATH EATER FRIENDS HAVE RUINED EVERYONE's LIVES AND STILL WALK AROUND LIKE YOU DID NOTHING WRONG. YOU RUINED EVERYONE INCLUDING ME.' I took a deep breath in after all that yelling my thought was sore and my 10-year-old body felt weak. The last thing I remember is a loud crack, pain, and blackness.

                                                        ꧁༺ ------------------------------------ ༻꧂

I woke up coughing blood, I couldn't even see straight. after my eyes adjusted to the darkness. I scanned my body there were cuts and bruises everywhere but they weren't from the wolf. After another bloody coughing fit, I tried to stand but my body was weak and thin. I was wondering how long I was out when I heard the door open then blackness again.

                                                          ꧁༺ ------------------------------------ ༻꧂

The next time I woke I was on something soft I opened my eyes and saw that I was in Draco's room. I was scared, relieved, angry and exhausted so I did the only thing I could think of cry. of course I was only 10 so it was natural. Draco must have heard my cry because he came in with a cookie and a glass of cordial. 'Please eat Emmy you were out for a week, I was worried about you.' I tried to sit up but yet again my body disagreed with me. Draco helped me sit up and then gave me the glass of cordial. I thanked him then drank the whole thing and ate the cookie. 'Don't you dare throw it up Emmy, I mean it.' I tried not to and after the feeling was gone I stood up on my own and went to the bathroom. I took a shower and cleaned myself. 'Thank you cuz.' I said once I had gotten out of the bathroom. I got changed and went to my bed in the attic.

                                                         ꧁༺ ------------------------------------ ༻꧂

Fair warning I wrote this when I was young and It's under editing.

Word count = 1653.