quaranta

not me having all these drafts that'll be posted every day :))

'i promise.'

mattia

once i knocked on the door i heard a faint 'come in'. i opened the door and saw elora asleep on her mom's chest and her father sitting in a chair reading. i look to the side of me and see a chair. i'm guessing someone else has been here before me.

i sit in the seat and nod over at elliott. "how is she?" i ask and hold my hands together.

he sighs and puts the book he was reading down and takes his glasses off. "the nurse said she's recovering well and she should be out in a month or less."

i nod and sigh a sigh of relief. she's going to be okay. thank god.

"thanks again, son." elliott smiles and i bunch my eyes brows together confused. what was he thanking me for? it was like he read my mind because he told me. "for giving some of your blood to elora and finding her. it means a lot to us."

i squinted my eyes to make sure that what i was seeing was real. elliott gonzales was crying.

"if it wasn't for you saving my daughter then i don't know what i'd be doing right now."

i shook my head and shrugged. "it's fine, i'd do it any day," i sniff as i feel myself begin to cry. "i love your daughter. i would do anything just for her to stay alive."

shit. i just said i loved her. i've told her father i love her but not her.

a smile grew on elliott's face as he got up and walked over to me. he opened his arms and hugged me.

"thank you so much," he sighed. "even though you're apart of the toupees, our enemy.. i will except you. you've made my daughter happy so thank you for that."

"thank you." i sniff as tears fall from my eyes.

+

elliott and christina ended up leaving so they could have some rest so i stayed with elora.

i held her hand and had my arm wrapped around her body as we laid on the hospital bed.

i kissed the top of her head and rubbed my thumb across the back of her hand.

"the weddings been called off. my mama is going to talk to mason soon." elora tells me and i nod.

"that's good.." i mumble. "that's really good..."

and then the memory re-appeared in my head. the reason why i was going over to elora's in the first place the night she was taken.

"hey uh.. can i ask you something?" i ask and and look down at her. she looks up at me so we're face to face and she nods.

"uhm.." i clear my throat and gulp. "do you.. i don't know.. maybe want to be my girlfriend?"

she smirks and nods. i smile as well and lean in. our lips press together and i place my hand on her cheek and brush my thumb under her eye.

"i love you.." i mumble into the kiss and she instantly pulls away.

"really?" she asks, shocked and i nod.

"i love you too, mattia."

i grin and pull her in for another kiss. "promise not to leave me again."

"i promise."

lies

she ended up breaking that promise.

+

third person

kairi and alejandro stood in front of mario who was tied to a chair.

"tell us the truth!" alejandro demands and mario stays silent. kairi walks up to him and grips his jaw and brings his head up so they could see him.

"answer him!" kairi growls. "tell us the fucking truth!"

mario stays silent still and kairi chuckles before grabbing his sharp knife and dragging it along mario's stomach.

"fine. fine. fine." mario cries. "i'll tell you just please stop."

kairi nods and removes the knife. "well talk then." alejandro slaps him on the back of the head.

"fine, i went to see mason heller." he admits and kairi and alejandro look at each other confused.

"why did you go to see one of the fabinhos?" alejandro spits and mario's lip quivered. "even worse.. elora's soon to be husband."

"answer then!" kairi punched him in his face causing blood to pour from his nose.

"w-we both told mariano that the capo of the toupees was on his way to take elora back so of cource he's going to leave." mario smirked. "mariano should've killed that bitch. and now you guys are going to kill me and not mattia. thank god. you're way lighter then him."

kairi began chuckling as he shook his head. he brought out his phone showing that he was recording the entire time and mario's eyes widen.

"we'll leave you here until mattia returns. good luck , mario." kairi grimes and then dropped the knife and him and alejandro left the room.

"KAIRI! ALEJANDRO! GET BACK HERE! FINISH THE JOB! YOURE A PUSSY FOR NOT KILLING ME!" mario yelled but nobody could hear.

don't really know what to say tbh. how r u guys? hope ur all doing well :)