trentadue

'alejandro's dead.'

elora

mattia opened the car door for me and i got out. i looked up at the place we were going to have breakfast at an so was in total awe.

it was so beautiful. it was a white building that had flowers growing up the side of it and there was flower pots on the windowsill. there was also an outside but where some people were sat.

i grabbed mattia's hand an we began walking towards the entrance. i look up at him and smile.

"thank you." i say and he shrugs.

"anything for you."

i look down at my feet to hide my blush. he's a real sweetheart.

mattia opened the door for me and i was instantly hit with the smell of waffles and pancakes.

we waited in line to be sat at our table since there was a few people in front of us.

mattia pulled me in for a hug and i rested my head on his chest. "you know, if we do get found - which i hope we don't - i'm going to stop mine and your wedding." mattia whispered.

"i don't think my father would let that happen.." i mumble in his chest. "but i can always try. he wouldn't want his enemies son talking to him."

mattia nods and kisses me on the head. we walked up to a lady who had beautiful tanned skin with black long hair that was in a high ponytail.

"sabah alkhayra! hal hi mjrd tawilat lishakhsin?" she said with a smile.

mattia looked down at me with wide eyes and i shook my head and chuckled.

"do you speak english?" i ask and she holds her finger up still keeping that smile on her face.

she walked away and soon came back with another lady who looked a bit older than her. she had short ginger hair and white , almost pale skin.

"hello! is it just a table for two?" years lady asks and the two of us nod. "okay then follow me."

i smile at the girl that was originally going to help us and followed the ginger lady.

she took us to a table that was outside and mattia and i took a seat.

"i'm mandy by the way and i'll be your waitress for this morning. here are your menus. i'll be over soon to take your orders."

we picked up the menus and began looking through it. "what're you going to get?" i ask looking up at him.

mattia shrugs and then puts the menu down. "i think i'm just going to get waffles."

i nod. "i'm gonna get a bowl of fruit and yogurt and one pancake." i tell him and mattia smiles.

the lady that goes by the name, mandy came back over with a small notepad and pen.

"can i get your guys' orders?" she asks and we nod.

"can i get fruit with yogurt and a pancake please?" i wonder and she nods and writes it down.

"and for you?" the ginger haired girl asks mattia.

"waffles."

"one , three or five?"

mattia side glances at me and smirks. "five." he answers.

"wow okay," the waitress chuckles. "and for drinks?"

"water, please." i say.

"i'll have the same."

mandy nods before walking away.

"five waffles?!" i chuckle and mattia shrugs.

"i'm a growing man," he grins. "what do you expect."

+

we finally finished our breakfast began walking back to the car. mattia opens the door and i get in but as he's about to close the door his phone begins ringing.

he sighs and shuts the car door. he walks to the front of the car and leans on the bonnet. i could tell he was getting mad and i had no idea what it was about.

mattia

i walk to the front of the car and lean on the hood of it as i answer the call from alejandro.

"hey bro." i answer.

"hi, uh where are you?" he asks and i could just tell something was off with him.

"morocco with elora. why?" i bunch my eyebrows together.

"well.. kairi and i are part of the mafia now and your father wants to know where you are."

blood rushes to my cheeks once he said that.

"what the fuck!" i almost yell. "you can't tell papa that i'm here with elora you here me?"

i hear alejandro sigh. "listen, i'll try not to tell him but you know me. i may let it slip."

"i swear to go ale, if my father ends up in morocco looking for me you better know who's dick i'm cutting off." i yell and hang up.

i run a hand through my hair and huff before getting into the car.

"who was that?" elora asks as i buckle up.

"alejandro," i answer and turn the key on the ignition. "he's joined the toupees with kairi. my dad's looking for me."

elora sighs. "did you tell him not to tell your dad?" she wonders and i nod.

"yeah i did but if i find out my papa is in morocco looking for me," he began as we pulled out of the parking lot and onto the main road. "alejandro's dead."

sorry for another short chapter! i'll try to make longer ones!